Attention Foreigners! :D

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Launin View Post
Not racist, im Asian..... Mfw so if you are Asian.or any other race you can't be racist? lol
Good job taking piece of a sentence. He said he's Asians and can speak English. Its not about race its about language and communication. He didn't say he can't be cause he's Asian he said he's not and is Asian. There's a difference.

I thought sentence context was thought in 3rd grade. Guess you didn't pay attention that day. Read every word together before you quote something.

On the topic I completely agree and I am racist I hate everyone. Stereotypes couldn't be more true the minority of everybody are good people. Sad to say but true the world is a horrible place.

Ezrahen

06-24-2012

Riot only have three servers;

North America
Eastern Europe
Western Europe

They don't have their own server.

Zowk

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrahen View Post
Riot only have three servers;

North America
Eastern Europe
Western Europe

They don't have their own server.
not sure but theres a Chinese version

and will be a BR and LA

Uiaso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

doesnt matter what language they speak i ussually mute my teamates anyways and lol deosnt require much speech

I Got Fed

06-24-2012

Still don't know why Riot hasn't implemented some sort of filter. Where people can set it to find other players that only speak their language. This way the people that speak spanish play with other spanish speakers, and so on. Would really solve this problem easier, since creating a new server just for that reason is super unnecessary. Even if it took longer to find a match I doubt anyone would mind.

YoureNotOP

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowk View Post
but there are 4 languages in North America

English: USA, Canada
French: Canada
Espanish: Mexico
Danish: Greenland

(Though physiographically a part of the continent of North America, Greenland has been politically and culturally associated with Europe)

BUT OK, I AGREE WITH YOU

I hate when someone in my team don't speak english, or they speak in their native language and I being excluded

100% agree
The game is predominantly English. Most people from Canada that speak French end up speaking English in the games. (a lot of my friends on league are from Canada & half of them are French Canadian) Only problem I've ever seen were spanish speakers too lazy to learn English. >...>

Castrer

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowk

(Though physiographically a part of the continent of North America, Greenland has been politically and culturally associated with Europe)

BUT OK, I AGREE WITH YOU

I hate when someone in my team don't speak english, or they speak in their native language and I being excluded

100% agree
Puerto rican here, this does not effect me at all, so i don't really care, i speak/write bouth lenguages.
But NA is in fact composed out of the countrys mentioned above, english being itnernationally spoken nor being the most common tongue will change this fact, this falls under deal with it. It wont change, spanish lenguage has many variations, one spanish server wont do...sit back and relax, cause this aint gonna change anytime soon,

McDerp

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowk View Post

BUT OK, I AGREE WITH YOU

100% agree
Mexico isn't exactly North america lol. Neither is Greenland. way to basic education.

roughneck65

06-24-2012

so what server do you suggest they play on? if you feel this way how do you think they feel??
so go ahead and rage wont help a darn thing

Aegrotat

06-24-2012

I found an amazing fix to everyone's language issue:
Find 4 other friends to play with, and play with them. Solo queue ranked can often be terrible even if you don't get people that speak another language... and normals.. who gives a **** about normals?

People are entitled to their opinion, and just as such everyone is allowed to play in this free game, so get over yourselves.

123456 ... 7