Vayne...... rework or buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXDarkPegasusXX

06-24-2012

So then i have some ideai would like to share. First Vayne is one heck of strong champ late game, but during early or lane phases she get dominate really hard. so then a lot of summoner is really upset of the Vayne nerf the last few patch, this nerf make her even harder to win at laning phase.

So then my idea is to rework her skill, I think true dmg is really strong because it happen too often, and that true dmg was the main sorce of all the nerf. So i hope my rework idea for Vayne isn't that OP but not weak either.

Passive: Night Hunter: Vayne have 5% chance to deal bonus dmg to minions, while still gain flat movement speed when she walk toward an enemy.- 30 flat movement speed.

Q: Multi-Shot: shoot 3 arrow, similiar to ashe's Volley.(30, 50, 70, 90, 110) + .5 AD ( I mean every ad carry who dominate early game is the one with AoE skill, so this would help her.

W:Silver Bolt:
Passive 1:Vayne convert a percentage of her AD into true damage. Small % like .1.5 plus 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) of her maximum health
Passive 2: Vayne gain AD(2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5)

E: Night Hunter Swift: Vayne become untargetable for .25 second and her next basic attack + percentage of her AD (.30, .35, .40, .45, .50) %

R: Final Hour: Vayne unleashes her deadly state:
Passive: Triple the flat movement speed bonus.
Q: Peirce through enemy, each arrow can pierce through maximum of 3.
W: Increase the ratio to 3.
E: Stealth quadriple.

Aria Sachou

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXDarkPegasusXX View Post
So then i have some ideai would like to share. First Vayne is one heck of strong champ late game, but during early or lane phases she get dominate really hard. so then a lot of summoner is really upset of the Vayne nerf the last few patch, this nerf make her even harder to win at laning phase.

So then my idea is to rework her skill, I think true dmg is really strong because it happen too often, and that true dmg was the main sorce of all the nerf. So i hope my rework idea for Vayne isn't that OP but not weak either.

Passive: Night Hunter: Vayne have 5% chance to deal bonus dmg to minions, while still gain flat movement speed when she walk toward an enemy.- 30 flat movement speed.

Q: Multi-Shot: shoot 3 arrow, similiar to ashe's Volley.(30, 50, 70, 90, 110) + .5 AD ( I mean every ad carry who dominate early game is the one with AoE skill, so this would help her.

Passive 1:Vayne convert a percentage of her AD into true damage. Small % like .1.5 plus 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) of her maximum health

E: Night Hunter Swift: Vayne become untargetable for .25 second and her next basic attack + percentage of her AD (.30, .35, .40, .45, .50) %

Some of this is just plain OP, while others makes no sense, sorry.
Passive, she needs the low base movespeed so that she doesn't completely abuse her mobility ingame.
Her Q is very good, Tumble makes vayne what she is. This is just a rip off of Ashe and Graves, it would not help her.
W. Corki's passive. Now Vayne can be countered by stacking hp, no more% damage, and btw, are you trying to go Atmogs Vayne?
E. No, this skill is just plain op
First off 50% is way to high, especially when it stacks with that W. Once again this will just make her an early game champ, and counterable by getting warmogs.
Untargattable on any ranged ad carry is op. Even tristana's jump lets her get targetted in the air.
R:
Twitch Ulti, also, Ratio to 3 is op,
I thought she was untargatable in her E?
So you want to make her untargettable for a whole second while she has a 3 ratio on true damage attacks?
OP

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but these changes are unneeded on Vayne.
She makes up for the bad early game with great late game, which is the point of Most Ad carries.
Not to mention stacking Hp doesn't work too well against her with her silver Bolts.
But like most AD carries she gets focused down easily, she has a decent escape, she has a good peel. She is unique that timing and reflexes maximize Q usage, Her bolts put the tanky dps meta on the fritz, thus, I think she is in a decent place.

cavecricket48

06-24-2012

Quote:

Bro.

No.

So you want to give her Madred's Razor's/Wriggle's Lantern as her passive while still keeping the free movement speed. Hm.

Then you want to completely replace one of the best things about her, Tumble? GTFO.

Oh, and you also want to give her Corki's passive as her W, but then have it proc on every attack and deal percent HP damage in true damage. Wait. What?

Your E replacement makes no sense. It's just Tumble + Zhonya's active combined into one move.

I'm not even going to touch your ultimate proposal. It's overpowered, messy, and contradictory (Stealth quadruple? Didn't you say it was invulnerability?) and besides, Vayne does not need a buff. She's at equilibrium right now. It's just that people don't know how to use her strengths.

losee1

06-24-2012

Sorry no, the only thing Vayne needs is a small attack range buff and either an increase in base movement speed or passive. If anything to change from her ultimate, the time for stealth needs to be increase back to 1.5 seconds.

Klinestife

06-24-2012

Quote:

holy. ****. you arent reworking this champ, youre turning her into a completely different one. now shes an early game champion that doesnt rape as hard late game.

no.

ProfDrDeath

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by losee1 View Post
Sorry no, the only thing Vayne needs is a small attack range buff and either an increase in base movement speed or passive. If anything to change from her ultimate, the time for stealth needs to be increase back to 1.5 seconds.
No, Vayne does not need a range increase. She already has the average range for an AD carry as well as two ways to close the gap (Tumble + passive).

I do agree, however, that she needs a bit of a buff...

Grailums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Any Vayne that plays passively and farms minions the right way until level 6 will have a much easier time than most AD carries because, so long as she doesn't feed, she can become an unstoppable force.

Her kit changes outcomes of games, not a lot of AD cjaracters can say that.

GRT Hero

06-24-2012

I think she might need a buff in her early game dmg or maybe just some more health or armor, for example i always lane passively with vayne because she for the most part will lose most exchanges early on, since her atk speed is awful early she rlly cnt put out much dmg early on aand other carries will just kill her, and not to mention her low defense, i have defense seals on and yet an ashe volley will hit you for about 100 Hp meaning 2-3 hits and ur screwed :/

Rockpops

06-24-2012

Quote:

A wriggles effect? What does this add to the character? It just seems completely random and out of place. Not to mention, it incentivizes the player to do the wrong thing, AA down creep waves instead of properly learning to last hit. No.

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Tumble is her most iconic ability and is in my opinion, fairly unique. Short range dashes on a short cooldown are very very rare in this game and i think that constant form of mobility makes her very fun. On top of that she doesnt neccessarily need to dominate early game, there is nothing wrong for a carry to have a focus on mid and late game dominance.

Quote:
First gripe with this is that its pretty much a carbon copy of Corki's own passive. Second gripe is that the flat AD is once again, random and out of place. Why not simply buff her base stats? Thirdly, how does shifting the focus from attack speed to attack damage do anything? It doesnt really matter, carries all build attack speed, attack damage and crit to get all of their damage output.

Quote:
Im going to assume you meant "stealthed" and not untargetable. Get rid of the stealth, using it without the prerequisite of her ultimate gives her way too much juking/dueling power. I know you made the duration tiny but its so tiny its pratically insignificant, and to make it significant is to make it far too significant. Without the stealth, its the steroid of tumble without the mobility of it, which is....****ing boring.

Quote:
E: Stealth quadriple
Passive and Stealth remain the same, i dont have to talk about them. Q effect is okay i guess.

As for the W. What? Just what? A 1 to 3 AD to true damage ratio? Are you insane? Am I reading this correctly? You want to take a carry already chock full of steroids with the highest damage output in the entire game and triple it and make it completely unmitigated by armour?

;_;

Im a fish yo

06-24-2012

Quote:

TLDR " nerf darius QQ