agressive supports ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedBlade170

08-27-2013

I am not the kind of supp that just sits back there just heals and gives puffs to his ADC, I love going in diving and bringing enemies low and my team cleans up, so i have been looking for a supp that can do that, the only one I have in mind is Karma so who do you think can be classified as an agressive supp?

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2013

No support should ever just sit there and heal+buff the ADC. All supports need to be played aggressive to win the lane.

That said, the most aggressive support is Leona. She dives to melee range to do her work.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2013

I dislike Leona in solo que because you're gambling the dice on weather your ADC's a dope or not.

The MOST aggressive support, IMO, is Lulu. She just goes balls to the wall with harras, and can zone better than anyone. Sadly, I can't play her for ****.

Aggressive Supports:

Nami - Dat Bubble power.

Sona - POKE POKE POKE POKE

Blitzcrank - This guy is dumb, but would definitely be considered aggressive.

Taric - One miss positioning on their part and you make them pay.

Fiddlesticks - Situational, but against Vayne/graves or pokey supports like Sona/Lulu he's awesome. Countered by Range.

NaginataX

08-27-2013

Depends what you're considering "aggressive". We talking about poking or balls to the wall commit? I would definitely agree that sona and lulu probably have the best poke (and pickpocket) potential, or if you want to try something different, Zyra and Leblanc are fairly decent supports...whereas if you want someone that can zone and/or is forced to fight to the death, I would say Leona, followed by the slightly safer Taric.

CrownRocks

08-27-2013

Believe it or not, Soraka can be played very aggressive.

Her Auto Attack range paired with Silence provides lots of safe harass.

She has so much sustain as long as you ward properly you should be able to bully your lane with a good poking champ such as cait or graves.

Soraka rarely gets played but I feel that she does well against many supports because of her high harass potential.

dooosher

08-27-2013

fiddlesticks all the way. Theres a reason why he has such a high win rate. You can dive turrents as well if you fear the adc and drain right after. That's assuming you have enough AP and leveled up your skill enough. I'm still a noob though but when I get stuck with support for the 6th time in a row I usually go for fiddle.

PigCheese

08-27-2013

I love sona you can go pretty aggressive with her especially if you have some HP quints and possibly ignite and get tons of HP pots. Yesterday I without ignite or the HP quints I went agressive early levels against an Ezreal and thresh. I ended up dieing but we prob would have got a kill and I prob would have lived if my adc followed up a bit ( he was playing Lucian and his first complete item was a GA -.-) and I would have got the kill by myself if I had ignite and I definitely would have lived with HP quints.

PigCheese

08-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownRocks View Post
Believe it or not, Soraka can be played very aggressive.

Her Auto Attack range paired with Silence provides lots of safe harass.

She has so much sustain as long as you ward properly you should be able to bully your lane with a good poking champ such as cait or graves.

Soraka rarely gets played but I feel that she does well against many supports because of her high harass potential.
ya dude I saw a diamond 1 player play soraka he bought cloth armor and HP pots and offensive quints and masteries and he harrassed all day long. Soraka's sustained damage with her Q and AA's is actually pretty high. and late game he litterally just ran in silenced someone and stood in the middle of there team pressing Q. The enemy can;t retaliate cause she's not a good target to kill first but she is silencing and doing sustained damage to there entire team with her Q which also brings down enemy MR. The guy ran out in front of syndra and got insta killed and he said it was worth cause now his team would win the team fight cause all her abilities where on cooldown and he was right his team demolished the enemy pretty hard.

Najin Sword PraY

08-27-2013

Leona is the scariest of them all.

benr3600

08-28-2013

Morgana. I occasionally kill a bot laner when my adc is gone after I get my ult. They frequently underestimate her Q/W/R combo.

For laning purposes I usually poke with Q leveled up quickly, leaving W at level one to soften up each wave of creeps for the adc. It is a major advantage to hit the ADC with a level four Q by the time they are level 7, as it takes roughly 1/4 of their hp right off the bat, especially so if they are using a "full" support and not an aggressive one. I get kage's at my first trip to base and build Shard since it allows me to transition to AP threat in the late game and can help me or my adc engage or disengage, not to mention the potential for 1000 free gold. I consider her to be the 1B apc/supp in the game, just after Lux.