[Suggestion] Tilde key toggle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TyranoMike

06-23-2012

Recently I have taken up the challenge of getting used to smart casting. I main supports so the extra half second that smart casting saves is rather useful for shielding. The only problem I've come across is that you can put shields on minions for Lulu and Karma. While I know that these are intentional uses for the shields for pushing turrets and such. I find it very annoying when I'm about to shield my ally and accidentally hit a minion that was standing directly next to them. The tilde (~) key prevents the use of abilities to be locked on minions but holding this button down while in lane is a complete pain. I think there should be a way to toggle this effect that the tilde key gives.

SonOfAthena

06-24-2012

Seems like a great idea to me.

Should be simple to implement, the benefits are obvious. Don't see why not!

/Support.

TyranoMike

06-29-2012

Bump? :C

Sykep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Yeah, I think it should be 1 tap for just support abilities(sheilds, heals ect) and then a second one to make all minions unclickable? Then a third time to toggle it off.

I think that would be usefull for 1v1's in top or mid, when the enemy is standing on top on a minion and your spell hits it instead -_- I It would also make it more interesting cause it would add another element to remember and stategize with switching back and forth between targetabilities.

IDK just my thoughts, maybe it wouldnt be a good idea, maybe it might. I just fear that Id personally forget to switch it back and miss some CS XD

Mango027

07-01-2012

also, no more ignite on minions

TyranoMike

07-08-2012

One more bump for justice!

gimeyop

12-04-2012

3 months later...
bump