Carry champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Möbîus

06-27-2012

With Kassadin, your objectives should be twofold:

a) Shut down the enemy mid
b) Gank the **** out of the other two lanes (focus bot mostly)

This way, when you enter the teamfight stage, their AP should be too weak to have much presence, and your ganking should have netted your ADC with a few kills, or at least a sizeable CS advantage over the enemy carry. Looking at your scores, I'm guessing you can shut down mid easily enough, and you could easily transition from that to ganking bot lane while the mid is dead/forced to back. Your goal in teamfights should be to burst down either their AP (if you havent shut them down completely), or their ADC, and if not kill them, then force them out of the fight. Kass has great burst and mobility, but can't really deal sustained damage without putting himself at great risk. Never initiate a teamfight.

If you want to focus more on teamfight presence, and are looking for a different champ to play, I'd suggest Orianna or Ahri. Both deal good AoE damage, and have a very strong teamfight presence. Ahri puts out more damage and is a better chaser (thanks to ult and charm), but Ori has heaps of utility (AoE slow, AoE nuke/fling/stun ult, shield). Ultimately, it comes down to which fits your style of play better. Since Ori is on free week now, I'd suggest giving her a try, and see if you like how she plays.

Hope that helps, and good luck winning your future games!

intripidous

06-27-2012

Trust me, its impossible to carry games alone no matter who you play. I've tried Renekton, kat, ali, ashe and its just impossible. I played a game were i got 6 kills on top lane with renekton and when it came down to team fights we got popped on since everyone on my team was 0/2 or 0/3 since i was the only one who managed to get kills. I've tried getting my team fed with alistar, but they don't know what focus is so they go for the amumu and udyr before going for ashe or cassio. Also people just trash talk a lot in this game and i hate it. In that game with alistar my ap was 7/1, i was 3/1/12 and darius was 4/2/1 and darius was still talking trash about how i didn't gank his lane even tho i was involved all 4 of his kills.If you want to win i would recommend you duo with someone that is good and try to carry games with 2 people because it is impossible to carry alone.

thefunkyphresh

06-27-2012

Jungle Yi, Shen