Carry champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeGeneralLee

06-26-2012

sorry to burst your bubble, but 1 man alone can't carry the game unless the enemy is just plain dumb.

have you tried playing a different role?

jungler:-
to me, the jungler controls the pace of the game. ganking lanes often helps your lane mates gets kills. getting them fed will result in a higher success rate of winning teamfights.

tanker:-
nope. not just talking about being bulky or a meatshield. i'm talking about the initiator in teamfights. if you can initiate a fight perfectly, i can guarantee that you will win every single team fights.

i didn't recommend you being the ad carry is because like you said in your post. i can tell the people in your team are clueless. they don't get the 'protect the carry' kinda style. be the better person :)

but if you're premade and you trust your team mates, knock yourself out with any ad carries. they're all good. hope that helps :)

Chaos Rose Stein

06-26-2012

I find that AD Kassadin to be very good at pushing and can be very OP when fed.

Thessalonike

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDaAsian View Post
Hey guys. I've been maining kass for a while now, but it seems that i have gone into a hard losing streak... XD Every game I find that I am usually positive, with an average kda of 20/8/10 but after every teamfight no one will push, Kassidin is a horrible pusher, so i was wondering if you could recommend me a champ that has significant presence in teamfights but can also push fairly decently?
tl;dr
In a big losing streak, can you recommend me a champ that can carry games?
Thanks XD
You can continue your Kassidin if you like but roam from middle and help the other lanes push. If you are averaging 20/8/10... Spread the skill you have to the other lanes and go for 10/8/20... I do assume you are holding your lane.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Ignore the first two replies.
Orianna is relatively easy to pick up, but difficult to master. She is very good at pushing, and has an overwhelming teamfight presence. She is also extremely fun to play.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-26-2012

Give a few kills to your team mates, you won't regret it

UroborusX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

So many negative pricks on this site it's kind of ridiculous...

If you like playing AP guys with great damage and who rock team fights, I'd honestly recommend going AP Lux (NOT support). She is great soloing mid, but with her passive and AOE she is great for pushing minions. Towers are harder, but really for a strong AP caster she is probably one of the best.

Careful

06-27-2012

I've always found TF to be great when helping "carry" a game so to speak. He's great in lane (as long as he's not counter picked of course), he has great map control with his ult, and can get off free kills in other lanes/jungle through his ult. He does pretty decent damage, has cc, and has an aoe for end game. His ult may not appear as useful end game, however it still is for you can let your tanks initiate and you can come in late and dish out some damage. Or, you could use it for map control to see where the enemy is at end game.

WildLeon

06-27-2012

Why has no one recommended ahri?

Ahri has great teamfight presence with her 3 of 4 AoE spells and low cooldowns. She also pushes waves very well with a maxed Q and about 150 AP. It clears the back ranged minions and brings the front ones close enough to death to foxfire. She also has a nice charm cc and a well mix of burst with low cooldown sustained dps.

PACDXX

Recruiter

06-27-2012

Your records as Kass in your match history aren't nearly that high... 15/6/9 16/12/9 3/1/1 all loses. Also most parts of this game are about communication, whether it's by pings or typing (or vent/skype preferably), communication is detrimental to your success.

FreshFuhrer

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck65 View Post
Quick question why call it ad carry if it isn't what your supposed to do?
Carry is a Dota term. It literally means to 'carry' the team to victory. You can still have a competent four teammates that can't win because of weak late game, that's where the carries fall in with very powerful late game. You don't have to carry a team of unskilled players to be an AD carry, so the two terms aren't exactly interchangeable.