Ryze's e needs a bug fix.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

End game, opponent's pushing the nexus turrets, ryze shoot out his spell flux ,and I flashed from him to reposition,but, he did 1200 dmg with it eventhough it didn't bounce even once, and that's what won them the game, because we had me as vayne who was 14/7 ish and soraka, while they had ryze and voli on low hp.
The point of this is just to remind riot to bugfix his E,because it just ruined my game,big time.

Whoops,wrong forum.

IGotCareless

06-23-2012

Since you flashed away, it bounced on YOU 5 times. I'm not sure whether its a glitch, but you should try to stick near minions if you think he's about to "e" you.

DonnFirinne

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotCareless View Post
Since you flashed away, it bounced on YOU 5 times. I'm not sure whether its a glitch, but you should try to stick near minions if you think he's about to "e" you.
that's not how it's supposed to work. It's just like fiddle's silence and brand's ult, if there's nothing to bounce to, it'll stop and only deal single damage. If there are more than one thing, it'll bounce, dealing damage over again each time. This appears to be a bug, though are you sure he or someone else didn't deal more damage before you flashed?

Sephrinx

06-23-2012

They STILL haven't fixed this? Omfg...

LastXBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I though the big was that the e would bouce infinite times on a single target. This has never happened to me but i have seen in on youtube and my friend has experienced it. Having such a broken bug is just terrible, considering it can ruin the game for 5 people. Like the OP said, you can spend around 30 mins farming, getting fed and being all happy when BOOM GG. In fact, a level 1 ryze who dced until only half a minute ago could do it. Plz riot, fix this.