Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

disconnects every 1-3 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idkai

06-24-2012

This bug was finally documented today by myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Dk6mmgJT0&feature=player_detailpage#t=104s

ChefsBoy

06-24-2012

We would appreciate responses riot.. Summoner name ChefsBoy. Shoot me an email? I'm having this problem too, and as much as I love LoL, it's hard to love a game I can't play. I don't need an immediate solution, I just want to know you're working on it. None of the announcements I've seen have addressed our problem, and after multiple repairs and re-installs, there's no way it's just a bad install.

pUppeh DoG LOL

06-24-2012

DCing multiple times every game, not quite disconnecting but reconnecting, if that makes sense

Today my client has been crashing randomly on top of that

"lol.exe has stopped responding"

WakeskaterX

06-24-2012

Yes Bump for a red reply to this issue!

I cannot play LoL anymore as it stands either sad day

As stated, we just want to know you acknowledge this as an issue.

Haxorsaurus

Recruiter

06-25-2012

there is another thread that has over 300 posts trying to get a red or technical support here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2250786

Hekete

06-25-2012

Same problem.....fix it please

JusTicious

06-25-2012

same problem here, never had these problems until the patch, now I've been having them every single game. I'm not playing LoL anymore because I can't. Not going to try again until they revert or fix the patch

SkeptiXx

Recruiter

06-25-2012

I'm from Australia and it's happening to me very frequently. Everything started ever since the patch last week. I've contacted support and got a reply but so far have gotten no solution. Any help/suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Erowind

06-25-2012

A good part of teh community is having this problem... I reported it myself and still to get a decent answear about it. Obviously caused by the new patch they still to correct it.

GB2Kitchen

06-25-2012

So sick of this bull****.