Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

disconnects every 1-3 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLazyD

06-24-2012

Yep. I've d/ced every 3 seconds, crashed on loading and had straight up LoL client closing down/crashing,
This patch is utter trash and honestly a disgrace, NEVER has a patch been this bad over the course of 2 1/2 years of playing league. FFS.

Chessyfan

06-24-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2250786

We gotta try to muster up some support here.

Flak153

06-24-2012

bump. not stopping till a rioter comments on the issue

Void2258

06-24-2012

I've been having multiple teammates having this problem every single game since the last patch. Every one.

WakeskaterX

06-24-2012

I have this problem as well. It's ****. I pay riot lots of money because they release cool skins and I support them as a company. And then I join a ranked game and lose elo because I disconnect every 2-3 seconds, minions are stuck all over my screen, and champions are invisible.

I can't play this game, it's one of the few games I can play on my laptop, and it's one of the few games I really enjoy spending an hour competitively on.

This really sucks Riot, I hope you can fix this soon because I like your company, your game, and wish to continue being a paying patron of Riot Games.

And I didn't even get a loss forgiven, it's not my side, my internet and computer is running just fine, it's the server side. I play League to be competitive and move up in the rankings and this kind of stuff really sucks : /

InfiniteZr0

06-24-2012

I'm having the same problem.
I knew it was a problem with my game after I started crashing to desktop sometimes when I DC.
Seriously this is ridiculous. The entire week I only managed to play 3 games because of these dcs and 3 hour queue times.
Riot should be spending money on getting more quality staff

Ribdot

06-24-2012

Same problem. Kinda sux :-\

Duckarus

06-24-2012

Same problem here - game drops out but i'm able to hit reconnect two or three times and be right back in with pretend minions all over the place of course.

GankerYamazaki

06-24-2012

Same thing just happened to me. D/C-ed, reconnected, D/C again in a few seconds, repeat process. It wasn't my connection since my other internet applications were working fine.
And to think since I only saw 1000 RP QQ threads on GD it'd be mostly safe to play again :/

ShinyDoge

06-24-2012

same problem with having a dc every minute or so and actually had an invisible olaf one game