Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

disconnects every 1-3 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Need Blue

06-30-2012

I havent been able to play without dcing at least 2 times in a single game of 20 minutes yet alone a full match, still waiting on the fix.....

shadowsythe

06-30-2012

im on cable, no wireless.
having same problems as mentioned.

Hatiko

06-30-2012

What the heck is this? 3 weeks of bad game. Nobody cares if Teemo gets a new picture for the loading screen (I rarely get that far due to the game shutting randomly almost every time the game starts), we want the game to not lag every minute and then try and disconnect us. Team-mates get mad when I keep dying after every lag cause I can't see what the heck I'm doing. I know it is free but many others as well as myself have paid for certain things so we have money in this game, not very good business. Trying to find another game that I can play until this is fixed, have a lot of comics to read instead after work anyway.

WakeskaterX

06-30-2012

I SORTA got a fix by turning off pando media booster and turning off some WMP network thing in processes. Now i just get like 100 latency spikes instead of 900 lat spikes

Quagsire

10-28-2012

Same, but been happen since Zyra patch.