disconnects every 1-3 seconds

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pabli

06-27-2012

same problem there,dc every sec,dc in champ select on ranked then a bug screen appears,restart league of legends, again same ****,chat doesnt work or becomes invisible,seriously y dont want to play more untill a patch comes

Afroman606

06-27-2012

A similar issue or possibly worse case I just had:

I was playing Mord in pbe on PG and apparently i dc'ed while my ulted poppy ghost was active.

When i reconnected, ulted poppy ghost appeared stationary (looking like non-ghost form), and the real poppy was invisible to me for long periods of time then appearing for an instance every now and again.

The REAL ISSUE was that I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE MY ULT FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE MATCH (we still won though).

luanlai

06-27-2012

I'm having the same problem 0 0 please

iQuit415

Recruiter

06-27-2012

The same thing has been happening to me

SmallAlz

06-28-2012

Hey Riot,
Love the dedication that you have put into the fixing the issues and trying to resolve this issue with the recent patch. Appreciate the feedback that you've been giving to the members of the community and all I have to say right now is to keep the good work up.

http://www.fansshare.com/photos/dead...-605373477.jpg

SmallAlz

Edit: I've just been browsing the other forums, I understand that the recent patch has changed some things serverwise. Could it be that the servers now do not tolerate any packet loss from summoners? I live in Australia so I am aware packet loss may be an issue. Good luck guys!

Venova

06-28-2012

same problem, every other game is fine (even tried right after lol game to be sure), tends to happen at night for me (riot doing stuff with servers at off peak hours?)

Proelium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

still happening

Who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Bump for wtf. Cannot play like this. 4v5 basically.

IntuitionaL

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Well technically this is still a problem with player latency - players with very good connections do not see this issue. It is not a "bug" per se, though we did make it a little less forgiving than it should be as of the last patch. If you could improve your connection (and I know Player Support has different suggestions for how to achieve this) you could potentially avoid the issue altogether. The "fix" we are putting in will just be making the connection more forgiving so those players are not as affected. Summoners who use wireless internet, for example, could potentially reduce the occurrence of this issue by using hard-wired internet. We know that's not possible for everyone which is why we're implementing this change.
That's a little strange.

I play on what the majority of the community would deem high latency which is around 250 ping AT BEST and I never get this.

However some of my friends get this and they have even lower pings of around 220 and 180. I also regularly see this in my solo queue games where the majority have lower pings than I.

Anyways just a little bit of information from my observations to help you out.

LilDevilChild

06-28-2012

Quote:
Not necessarily - settings on your computer or the quality of your network card (and whether you use wireless or not) could all affect whether or not this happens to you.
Riot. just admit you guys ****ed up this time, don't even try to put the blame on our latency because 40~ 160 ping is not high, and shifting the blame is very very pathetic.

your new update patch is the root of this problem, not us