Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kill Death Ratio, where?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidro

06-23-2012

Is there a place i can go to find out my KDR, im really interested in this as since i play alot of AD Carry, i would like to see how well ive been doing in my 200 matchs played (bout 55% win ratio) any help is appreciated. would also like to know more about ELO and how to find it out for normal. (cant wait for ranked, 3 levels away.) thanks in advanced!

WisdomTooth96

06-23-2012

No, this isn't CoD.

Sorry

Kidro

06-23-2012

im sorry, did u have something usefull to say? other MOBA games have KDR stats in them, think before u speak please.

TheBombshock

06-23-2012

You can see your KDR in ranked, but not normals. Go into your player profile and click "ranked stats" at the top. It's in the box below. You can view your stats for specific champions too.

Kidro

06-23-2012

sooo everyones just going to downvote my post, and upvote the snarky remark? cool, w/e

EDIT: thanks i got ninjad lol, just means that im even more excited to start ranked in 3 levels

Ryft Mith

06-23-2012

You do realize this is a team game, right? That support whose AD carries QQ about because they go with a "negative score" of 1/3/29 is actually doing their job. Next time to ask about ratios, include assists in there. Otherwise, go back to CoD.

Edit: I just noticed that you said you wanted to go into ranked in 3 levels. A word of advice: please, please PLEASE have at least 20-40 champions, preferably 5 of each role, at least 5 runepages, all set up for different roles, extremely optimized mastery pages, more than basic knowledge of every single role, and more than anything else, a willingness to do what benefits the team, not what is fun for only you, ESPECIALLY since you main AD carries.

Cha0shift

06-23-2012

Quote:
Kidro:
sooo everyones just going to downvote my post, and upvote the snarky remark? cool, w/e

EDIT: thanks i got ninjad lol, just means that im even more excited to start ranked in 3 levels

Welcome to a team game, Dragon/Tower kills >>> KDA

Arcus Veles

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Please don't do ranked immediately at level 30. Please. :/

Kidro

06-23-2012

Quote:
Ryft Mith:
You do realize this is a team game, right? That support whose AD carries QQ about because they go with a "negative score" of 1/3/29 is actually doing their job. Next time to ask about ratios, include assists in there. Otherwise, go back to CoD.

Edit: I just noticed that you said you wanted to go into ranked in 3 levels. A word of advice: please, please PLEASE have at least 20-40 champions, preferably 5 of each role, at least 5 runepages, all set up for different roles, extremely optimized mastery pages, more than basic knowledge of every single role, and more than anything else, a willingness to do what benefits the team, not what is fun for only you, ESPECIALLY since you main AD carries.

bro i understand completely, infact i quite often play support as well and i LOVE scores of 0/6/34, its my goal. and im looking into AP champs now as well. i Also jungle quite effectivly, this is not my first moba game, and ranked is what im into.

for the record, I HATE CoD. and i am interested in K+A to D, i was kind of hopeing that would be with KDR, but i understand the takedown stat includes all of that and more. which im quite happy with.

Oh and rift i am always more then happy to play what the team needs, im all for winning the game. only issue is i dont have all the runes to play every role. just right now i have AD and Tank/Support runes.

GallopingPie

11-07-2012

Oh and rift i am always more then happy to play what the team needs, im all for winning the game. only issue is i dont have all the runes to play every role. just right now i have AD and Tank/Support runes.