AD Critmo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiggHaas

06-23-2012

Here is a successful build I have been using in precise order of purchase.
Boots of speed----->Phage---->Berzerkers Greaves----->Zeal----->BF Sword------>Frozen Mallet------>Phantom Dancer------>Infinity Edge------->Last Whisper----->Madreds Blood razor

Now this in Collusion with Red Crit chance Yellow Crit Chance Blue Crit Damage and Crit Chance Quints Shreds tanks and all mid to late game.

You are still not going to want to go balls deep into alot of trouble by yourself, However, You WILL Destroy.

Tankmo is pretty trollerific too O.O

BiggHaas

06-23-2012

Depending though you can always replace the Last Whisper with a Bloodthirster. I usually go either way depending on competency of the other team among other things......

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quite the expensive build. Note that bloodrazor sucks since you have all that crit and hard AD. Razor is onhit magical and doesnt crit.

A black cleaver will do much better for you due to armor pen and AS. Maybe take that instead of last whisper.
OR, take bloodthirster instead for some health regen and multiply all that fat AD youve got.

xCry0x

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Quite the expensive build. Note that bloodrazor sucks since you have all that crit and hard AD. Razor is onhit magical and doesnt crit.
People never seem to understand this... and building a last whisper + bloodrazor is so counter-productive I don't even know where to start. Blood razor is on it magic damage, it needs high attack speed and magic pen/mr reduction to function. Last whisper gives ad and armor pen. Those two items have no reason to be in the same sentence unless the sentence is, "Last Whisper and Blood-Razor are not good together."

Also, can OP please explain how this build as teemo is better than this identical build as any other champion since none of teemos abilities scale with AD at all?

That is my biggest problem with teemo being played as a carry. Even if someone can do well it seems like you would do better playing an actual ad carry.

I cannot for the life of me understand who so many people have to play teemo. Tristana is free (or used to be) and is 10x better at carrying.

I feel like I missed the memo where everyone had this idea that teemo is the best champion ever ingrained in their head.