Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

feedback on my high attack speed Lulu build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dpaladinx

06-23-2012

I saw a Teemo player with a ridiculously high attack speed build (2.4 attack speed) and I was of creating a similar build for Lulu because of her companion Pix shoots 3 projectiles on a target foe Lulu is attacking. So I decided to make a small variation of that guy's build and create a very devastating DPS Lulu build. Please tell me what you think:

Runebook:
9 Alacrity Seals
9 Alacrity Marks
9 Potency Glyphs
3 Avarice Quintessence

Masteries:
Utility:
3 points on Good Hand
1 point on Improved Recall
4 Points in Swiftness
4 Points in Greed
2 Points in Wealth
4 Points: in Awareness
3 Points in Intelligence
1 Point in Mastermind

22 Points in Utility

Offense
3 Points in Brute Force
1 Point in Butcher
4 Points in Alacrity

8 Points in Offense

Item order (bold indicates finalized item):
Boots of Spped ---> The highest number of Health Potions (3 or 4) ----->Berserker's Greaves -----> Stinger----->Ionic Spark------>Phage----->Frozen Mallet------>Zeal--------->Phantom Dancer---------->Malady--------->Nashor's Tooth---->Madred's Razors ------->Madred's Bloodazors

This build combines the Ionic Spark effect for killing multiple minions to farm fast amount of gold, the Frozen Mallet snaring from your autoattacks, and the magic damage autoattack & magic resistance reduction from your autoattacks; you'll be an effective damage per second beast against unsuspecting enemies (with roughly 140 attack damage with around 2.4 attack speed, not to mention a good HP boost). For my early strategy, I try to get my enemy champion HP to around 25% from my autoattacks and Glitterance and use this skill order: Giltterance, Whimsy, Help, Pix!, and then Pix's Glitterance pointing at the enemy champion (which may either kill them or put them out of the commission for a while when they need to go back and heal themselves). Once I've obtained the Frozen Mallet in my build, I usually roam around the jungle, killing the neutral minion or enemy minions for gold. I usually try to attack them by surprise from the behind. The Frozen Mallet itself combined with high attack speed is usually good enough to kill the enemy champion, but I still use the skill combo from the beginning of the game to add extra pressure and shutdown.

I tested this build out at games against the Beginner AI bots in Summoner's Rift and it worked out quite well. I haven't tried this build in Intermediate difficulty or Dominion (there might be item variations in Dominion) but I think it should work with a harder difficulty. It probably wouldn't work out well in PvP.

Anyways, please give feedback and suggestions.

Warrrrax

06-25-2012

Well, in dominion this works decently.

There really is no place for her to go as an on-hit/AS build. Beginner Bots is absolute **** and doesn't reflect the real game at all. Current metagame means you have 1 bruiser up top, 1 jungler, 1 magical damage mid, 1 attack damage carry bottom and 1 support champ bottom. Lulu winds up being an AP mid, OR a bottom lane support. In which case she is building AP as she is supposed to give BURST damage, or support where she gets little gold.

I would recommend trying this in dominion. As for your items themselves...

Malady - first since she can benefit nicely from the AP as well as the high cheap AS and onhit.

Zerker boots - good.

WITS END - excellent onhit, AS, and magic resistance. You will want this.

Phantom Dancer is NO GO. The 30% crit is totally wasted with the onhit damage. Skip it.

Frozen Mallet - Get Phage early for toughness/snare. Upgrade mallet END GAME ONLY. Its just too expensive and youve got extra health.

Ionic spark - nice item. Less efficient though, so you might skip.

Bloodrazor - wayyy too expensive. A last item only. Assume you will not get it.

Nashors Tooth - love those CD and she can use the AP. Has ZERO onhit dmg though, so its a 4th item only! Early stinger IS a good idea though. I like that plan.

ìćęŃ

06-25-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php