Zombies (Custom Game)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuddlebear1018

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomplimoose View Post
If you think about it there is really no reason why they shouldn't, that being said there is no reason why they should be able to. It is just one aspect of the game I would like to keep, it fits with the theme that humans are running and hiding rather than killing.
I feel it would be more fun if humans had offensive options. But hey that's the fun of custom games eh? In lobby we can agree on changed rules

Pomplimoose

06-23-2012

Teemo isn't that strong actually oracles basically deems him useless, seeing as it is 4v2, at least one of the zombies should pick up an oracles as a first item.

AloeRP

06-23-2012

I'd play.

Sam Is Whoa

06-23-2012

silly game. All humans have to do is hide in bushes by their turret and run to second tier turret when they see "zombies". since the zombies cant level and will constantly be many levels behind the "zombies" have no chance.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

I'll play add me seems really fun

LastXBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Actually, consider running from invisible enemies, without being able to fight back when the destealth next to you. Of course, you COULD just buy an oracles as your first item but if only two of the zombies are stealth it would seem to big of a waste to not get those much-needed boots. I hav'nt actually played this mode so i wouldnt have any idea on how these theories work practically

Clouddie

09-22-2012

yeah its basicly hide n seek. but when u making next game? add me plz i wanna try it out it seems fun but wouldn't it be better in scar?

Clouddie

09-22-2012

Quote:
I would say it is like hide and seek and draft racing, but in my opinion, more balanced more fun and quicker.
yeah its WAY faster than hide n seek and draft racing. but it seems more funner somehow with less chance of trolls

Flagrock

09-22-2012

Quote:
Humans CAN take creeps although only from the jungle. Humans are usually high mobility champions, stealth champions or high CC champions.

Zombies:
Zombies cannot take any creeps barring wards and placed items. They primarily consist of high CC champions and champions with gap closers.

Scoring:
Because there is no recalling killing yourself on a minion can be used as an advantage, however dying to a minion or turret as a zombie REGARDLESS of if a human hit you beforehand, will deduct one minute from the humans time. On the humans side, if a human gets executed, it counts as a kill for the zombies. Also; if a human deals the killing blow on a zombie, it counts as a point for the zombies.
Big problems I see with this:
Humans will be lots of levels above the zombies and items so it's going to be insanely hard for the zombies to win.
If humans deal killing blow on a zombie; So, all you have to do as a zombie is get really low by diving by a turret and run around then. The humans can't use cc or do anything to you or risk killing you and that counts as a kill for YOU. would be abused hard.

I love the game mode though and would play it. Hecarim, Eve, and Teemo would be picked on sight though, soo much speed

Amedaius

09-22-2012

What's to stop the humans from sitting in their base the entire game?