Evelyn Is Awesome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

legionlord75

09-22-2012

Eve is not bad after the buff though she could be a little stronger she is still awesome so why do you hate on me when i want to jungle her?

J Learned Hand

09-22-2012

don't listen to em. just pick her and show them what she can do. ppl gots to learn to RESPEC DA EVE

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Just went 23-2-4 Evelynn mid. Try playing her mid full AP, you wreck.
inb4 Evelynn nerfs.

Wreckzor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

I personally feel like *jungle* evelynn does not support any team comp. You take her jungle to build an AP champ, which middle can already fill, then you are running 2 AP carries and have less room for a tank and a bruiser to play(your jungle slot got taken by eve).
This coming from an Eve player. Her ganks are supurb and she dishes a lot of dmg but late game she cant fill any roles for your team comp that any other jungler should be able to do.

J Learned Hand

09-22-2012

@ Wreckzor: I agree with what you are saying but you hinted at the solution to your opening statement in the following sentence.

Eve is awesome for any comp where the top laner is willing to build tank (Singed, Olaf, Irelia, for example). There's nothing wrong with 2 AP carries, particularly when one is a carry assassin who is basically guaranteed to kill the target of her choice if given a good initiate. Pick up a GA and you will down the enemy carry and then distract the enemy team while they wait for you to res in hopes of securing the kill, meanwhile your team will be melting faces and the enemies will be down their biggest damage dealer. Or, if they don't wait around, you can run away with w, restealth, and then reinitiate—again, melting faces all the while.

Sexy Nick FTW

09-22-2012

I reckon that she is pretty weak early game, though later game wrecks havoc

PureGG

09-22-2012

It's the same reason people get pissed at teemo's. They are champs that can fall off very easily, but also champs that can bring a LOT to the team if played the right way. People hate on you when you go eve cuz their afraid your gonna suck with her and just feed.... Prove them wrong xD

Sephïroth

09-23-2012

I've mained Eve for a year and a half now. Just get used to it. I thought it would end after the buff, but it never will. I'm sorry, but if you want to play Evelynn you have to have thick skin and like multicolored babes.

J Learned Hand

09-23-2012

I have only one mission in life: to make ppl RESPEC DA EVE

Ugawa

09-23-2012

I've seen eve mid do pretty well