why i think this community is bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxCriusXx21

06-23-2012

so i have figured out why this community is so bad, sense this is a free game and you can become pro and play for money alot of people prob consider them self good enough to be pro. like my brother who plays this game.. he rags on people who are not doing as good as him because he thinks he is a pro player, which he is not in any case.. idk if people will agree with me but thats my 2 cents on it..

Kooloo Limpah

06-23-2012

We need to decrease taxes on lower-income taxpayers

XxCriusXx21

06-23-2012

haha i agree with that one

Gespent

06-23-2012

if you are bad you are bad nothing will change that . if someone says that you are ruining the game , well maybe he is right .

Fluffyknowsyou

06-23-2012

LoL players can be very dumb.

R357

06-23-2012

First

Kooloo Limpah

06-23-2012

actually sir, i was first.

JTBarrett

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespent View Post
if you are bad you are bad nothing will change that . if someone says that you are ruining the game , well maybe he is right .
You make it seem like a person cant improve over time... I know i have. I've gone from a 50:72 win loss ratio to a 125:108.

Xedeth

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespent View Post
Absolutely. I trash talk people on my team when I am doing decent. When I do godly, I don't trash talk, because when I am 12-1 within 25 minutes, that's because I got a good game. When someone on my team is 0-7, 2-10, or however much combination, I trash talk them. It's a part of the game. There is no reason why I should have to carry someone with those stats when I am 6-2 as AD bot. Especially since, by the time you are a level 30 summoner, you have NO reason to be negative like that, with the exception of carry and tank junglers. I think you should be insta-banned if you are level 30 and your score is anywhere near 0-7, without a good reason. With assists at 0, btw. Same with leavers. You should be insta-banned if you leave even one game, especially ranked. If you connection is ****, then don't play the game, because if you get disconnected, you're just as to blame as the guy that ragequits or trolls.

tl;dr It's a part of the game. Get over it or go home.

General Blaze it

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xedeth View Post
Absolutely. I trash talk people on my team when I am doing decent. When I do godly, I don't trash talk, because when I am 12-1 within 25 minutes, that's because I got a good game. When someone on my team is 0-7, 2-10, or however much combination, I trash talk them. It's a part of the game. There is no reason why I should have to carry someone with those stats when I am 6-2 as AD bot. Especially since, by the time you are a level 30 summoner, you have NO reason to be negative like that, with the exception of carry and tank junglers. I think you should be insta-banned if you are level 30 and your score is anywhere near 0-7, without a good reason. With assists at 0, btw. Same with leavers. You should be insta-banned if you leave even one game, especially ranked. If you connection is ****, then don't play the game, because if you get disconnected, you're just as to blame as the guy that ragequits or trolls.

tl;dr It's a part of the game. Get over it or go home.
I think people shouldn't take games as seriously as you do. You're acting like people with good connection never have issues with service. I cancelled my long distance plan with my provider one day and for some reason they thought that meant my internet, so I was disconnected from my game because some dip**** decided he didn't want to speak english anymore. Insta-ban, huh? **** yourself, mr. never make mistakes.