How about you give the whole community rp or non at all...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharbyQue

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penta Dodge View Post
Do you just not have a ****ing life, then?

Who in their right mind is willing to wait 2+ hours to play a god**** video game.

If I want to do something I do it I don't waste time.
LEt's see, I just left computer on while I did something else? Then I come back and bam! I can play. He never said you stared at the screen for two hours.

Teasè

06-23-2012

Quote:
Oh look a white knight.

MY EYES
That is not a white knight. lol

Also, OP, I have used 7 of my IP boosts, but maybe I'm just lucky.

You'll need a little more in your argument than what I currently see, which is pretty much

"QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ"

chaos7heory

06-23-2012

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qq

xBrainiac

06-23-2012

People sat through the queue and played with they unlocked champs/runes/masteries/skins with no problem. The players getting compensated 1000 rp are the ones who sat through the queue to find that their champs/runes/masteries/skins were missing and could not play with their unlocked content for days. So, while you are able to continue playing as you did prior to the problem with all your content, disregarding the queue time which everyone has to wait for, other players could not play with their content.

I still don't know what the problem is here besides people thinking they are entitled to compensation because they had to wait for long queue times to log in and relog in to LoL when they dodge.

Inoperable

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disastrophé View Post
I don't agree with the way Riot handled this. They've segregated the community over something quite minute with a very large compensation for one part. However, I can't see them giving the whole community 1K RP, especially with the release of Pulsefire Ezreal which should be coming soon. They'll lose a lot of money.
While I agree with you that I shouldn't get anything if everybody else gets nothing, I would hardly call losing everything I owned on my account for 3 days minute.... While the server was only down for one day and limited for 2 it was pretty much down for me for 3 days.

Magik

06-23-2012

Quote:
Do you just not have a ****ing life, then?

Who in their right mind is willing to wait 2+ hours to play a god**** video game.

If I want to do something I do it I don't waste time.
ignorance to the max. when the servers FIRST had this problem and the queues were over 4 hrsi started the queue, and did something else.

it was a hard decision, given how complicated it was. but the fact that i could be logging in, while doing something else, was well worth the stress

derp

Conncept

06-23-2012

It isn't unfair in any way for someone who lost more to receive more compensation.

There was NOT a three day downtime for most of the community, there was a ONE day downtime, and two days of limited access where most people could get in at some point during the day if they were smart. For the people who lost all content from their account, it was literally a 3-day or more downtime (some are still getting their stuff back) because even if they logged in they couldn't play.

EDIT: Evidence? see below

ZeKoIII

06-23-2012

-_- At least you guys have been able to play, yes an annoying que timer but you can actually play when you get on. Having no runes(still have none of my 13 pages) has extended my downtime to over double what yours was, and counting. I'm not going to ranked que to get my elo back up when I have 0 runes pages. And I can't really try people out like this either

I could care less about $10 dollars people are really overreacting to such a small amount of RP. I'd choose being able to play over that anyday, less than an hour of work for extra days of being able to play? It's 10 bucks of RP sheesh it's not like they are giving us 100 while you guys still get to play

I mean really, put it that way. I'd make that much money in less than an hour(i'm 21 this job is barely even over minimum wage), and its extended my downtime by daaaaays. days> 1 hour. It's a pretty minimal amount of RP