Stop being butthurt.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatedRetribution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Please community, go put your thinking caps back on.

People who lost their champions/runes/etc. haven't been able to play the game as well as you.

Stop being entitled to getting free stuff when you don't understand the feeling of logging in to see that you have nothing, it ****ing sucks.

Yes, servers have been down since the patch was pushed through and what not, but that doesn't mean you should get butthurt over the fact that people that have lost things are getting compensation that is different from yours.

It seems like the whole hivemind is going after getting free stuff from riot to compensate for the outage.

Yes, I am obviously one of the people that lost all their champions and skins, and you know what I wasn't expecting 1k RP I was just expecting maybe an IP boost.

I still don't have my champions and I'm only able to play like 10 champions out of my 97 that I have bought.

TL;DR: Quit being butthurt over the fact that people are getting compensation for a bigger issue than what you have suffered through and stop being entitled to what others are getting. Riot could be like Blizzard and not give you anything.

/rant

Edit: Apparently people can't read the whole first page before posting, I didn't expect the 1k RP, I was just expecting a 10 win IP boost for the servers being down and maybe another 10 win for my loss of Champions or something. I understand the downvotes are because people are all like "This guy is getting the RP and I'm not, I can't take it out on Riot so I'm going to take it out on this guy for being right."

SoloQueueQ

06-23-2012

You know they've always had the option of not giving anyone anything at all, but yet they choose to indemnify players who were afflicted. What other major company does this? Regrettably almost no other; you never saw Nexon give out their cash shop currency when there whole playerbase was hacked, nor they did even give back items the hacked players used to hack. They just ignored the whole thing as if it never happened. We owe Riot a great deal for being one of the most considerate companies out there , but all I've just seen are kids posting absurd requests hampering them for more compensation. Have you even realized how frustrated Riot is, dealing with this tech problem but having to placate such an obnoxious community? Just stop asking or mabye one day they'll decide to walk the Nexon path.

iG0D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholysmash View Post

People who lost their champions/runes/etc. haven't been able to play the game as well as you.

Stop being entitled to getting free stuff when you don't understand the feeling of logging in to see that you have nothing, it ****ing sucks.

Yes, servers have been down since the patch was pushed through and what not, but that doesn't mean you should get butthurt over the fact that people that have lost things are getting compensation that is different from yours.

It seems like the whole hivemind is going after getting free stuff from riot to compensate for the outage.

Yes, I am obviously one of the people that lost all their champions and skins, and you know what I wasn't expecting 1k RP I was just expecting maybe an IP boost.

I still don't have my champions and I'm only able to play like 10 champions out of my 97 that I have bought.

TL;DR: Quit being butthurt over the fact that people are getting compensation for a bigger issue than what you have suffered through and stop being entitled to what others are getting. Riot could be like Blizzard and not give you anything.

/rant
No they lost stuff and couldn't play just like we havent been able to play for the last week so they get rp for losing content in a game they cant even access and we get the finger for servers being op

TeachezofPeachez

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholysmash View Post

/rant
Welcome to Thread Condenser 2.0
Let me just tl;dr this for you:

---->
Quote:
My in-game problems were worse than yours. I got 1k RP and you didn't. Why would you feel screwed over? I don't understand simple logic.
Thank you for using Thread Condenser 2.0

Lvl17 Kirlia

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iG0D View Post
No they lost stuff and couldn't play just like we havent been able to play for the last week so they get rp for losing content in a game they cant even access and we get the finger for servers being op
Um, don't know what game you have downloaded? I've been playing fine and dandy for the past 3 days, Sure I had a 3 hour long in que here and there. For the most part I haven't had any issues. Any issue i had however was easily fixed with my ten win boost.

EDIT: to be clear I honestly think most of you are just blowing this WAY out of proportion on the off chance riot will give you free stuff.

Lomo Cat 4

06-23-2012

Greed too stronk

Lomo Cat 4

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloQueueQ View Post
You know they've always had the option of not giving anyone anything at all, but yet they choose to indemnify players who were afflicted. What other major company does this? Regrettably almost no other; you never saw Nexon give out their cash shop currency when there whole playerbase was hacked, nor they did even give back items the hacked players used to hack. They just ignored the whole thing as if it never happened. We owe Riot a great deal for being one of the most considerate companies out there , but all I've just seen are kids posting absurd requests hampering them for more compensation. Have you even realized how frustrated Riot is, dealing with this tech problem but having to placate such an obnoxious community? Just stop asking or mabye one day they'll decide to walk the Nexon path.
So true, I'd be fine with them not giving me compensation even though I lost my runes.

Lvl17 Kirlia

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehChaotic View Post
So true, I'd be fine with them not giving me compensation even though I lost my runes.
Sorry to hear about your rune trouble man, that's honestly worse then champ trouble. At least he can play ten champs optimally, your stuck playing however many champs you own really ****ty. :/

FatedRetribution

06-23-2012

Alright, since apparently everybody thinks that I'm all for getting 1k RP. I didn't even know about that until I woke up this morning due to my friend calling me saying that I'm getting it.

I still don't even care to get it. I would just be happy getting all my champions back and maybe another 10 win IP boost.

Again the whole Hive-mind Meta-sheep in General Discussion is everybody being butthurt.

Gene Imori

06-23-2012

Your first sentence is all you needed.

12345 ... 6