A small alternative to Ranked Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep PermaCharged View Post
Darkfall Online style! Aussies & Euros & Chinese & North & South Americans all playing on the same server for 20-500 ping discrepancy extravaganza!!
Always good to see DFO players :P

Rep PermaCharged

06-23-2012

Likewise.

Only game that captivated me more than LoL until they broke the game several months after NA release =/

Makestro

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep PermaCharged View Post
Likewise.

Only game that captivated me more than LoL until they broke the game several months after NA release =/
Yeah it's pretty much the only game besides LoL and Minecraft I've played the last 5 years lol

Thorthedark

06-23-2012

Nice to see some people agree.

Perestukinas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

do you guys actualy realize that most trained eye in the world can notice 0.2 seconds delay, or, 200 ping difference. So you want me to say that all of you were trained by nasa/navy seals/jedi masters to see that ping ? stop joking srsly.... its just a false placebo effect to justify crappy play...

Orphane

08-28-2012

Hilariously dumb necro

just leave, seriously

kosepaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

I rule with a 400+ ping Maokai, u mad bro?

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

I like the idea, however I have one complaint. Pulling this off would require a level of "Giving a F*ck" thar Riot will never be able to easily achieve about anything that isn't spewing out new champions every 3 weks.

TempNam325rwe5

08-29-2012

Without free-week champs, I couldn't smurf on Dominion. This is not cool.

ElevenOfClubs

08-29-2012

This would prevent people from playing dominion until they had at least 5 champions unlocked (otherwise what do you do if every champion you own is instalocked by team-mates?).

I was in my mid 20s before that happened b/c I was saving IP to blow on runes. Granted, you get more IP at lower levels now, but still. People would have to either chose between playing with low IP champs (there a lot of those <.<), playing without runes, or paying a bunch of cash.

This would present a significant barrier to entry of new players, which is hardly in the best interest of the community, however nice it might be to play.