Zelphie's fan Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eX Ahmbien

06-24-2012

Can't thumbs up enough

Kymmi

06-25-2012

She's got a lot of talent. I think these are very skillful. I love the detail and I find it so admirable she has done so much art.

If she's looking for suggestions or tips or anything I would say that her anatomy is not the most consistent or accurate. In a lot of her pictures the drawings are fine, but there's a few where a leg is a little odd in comparison to her body or something. Also, everything is about presentation, especially in a video like the summoner showcases. Yes these drawings are amazing. but if you look from a distant it is just black and white lines and it does not necessarily draw you in. If there were more tones, or if she added color, it would make her art pop from the plain white page a ton more, and I think it would increase her chances of making it into a summoner showcase.

Her efforts are inspirational though! I try to enter summoner showcase too now and then but I've yet to make it in. I added some of her deviantart pics to my faves.

Dravenitis

06-25-2012

Well, you drew most of my favorite champions (and my favorite champion/skin, Blackthorn Morgana).

Seal of approval. +1

7thKamina

06-25-2012

Wish i could draw like that - but all the credit for those artworks goes to Zelphie (her LoL account has same alias).

PS.Updated front page with some extras - from few months ago (they got lost on deviantArt)... ^^

Loleon

06-26-2012

They're amazing, and so cute

7thKamina

06-27-2012

ikr... their OP in terms of cuteness... they need to be nerfed.... ^^

Kaiyuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

She would probably get noticed more if she colored them (that can be very time consuming I know). But really any time I see fan art on the summoner showcases (i've watched around 10-20) they're all colored. If she wants recognition by Riot on the summoner showcase she probably has to follow that route as well as add a background. I am no way trying to bring down her creations. Personally I can barely draw a stick figure. Although, I feel instead of an over-abundance of quick character full-body anime style shots, she could simply focus really hard and one of her own current style and make it colored, have a background, and all that. Personally I think she's a good artist, but I think she'd have better luck following the quality>quantity route to success.

Surprise Sloth

06-27-2012

I love your depiction of LeBlanc, her staff looks really mesmerizing.

7thKamina

06-27-2012

I doubt it... it's true that some people prefer colored version and would probably prefer all manga's to be colored - but since she's so skilled at sketching, personally - i take more pleasure in seeing "all those artworks" instead of just "one" - which is colored. She can color as-well and she's pretty good at it but she doesn't master digital art refining so she's can't "redefine the entire artwork in color not just coloring it - as in adding color, wile keeping the lines" - yet, she's more capable with sketching and has more fun drawing - doesn't feel so comfortable doing something she's not skilled in same way right now - which is very time consuming... time which she doesn't have and the results wouldn't be that good as "those that are redefined by capable digital artists". Most of her artworks look very good even without color.

...here - some examples from her dev acc - they're old she can do better... but just so you get the idea of what i'm talking about.

7thKamina

06-29-2012

2 new additions:

Solari Leona

Tango Evelin

...check last 2 added- and she also added 2 extra more on her deviant page (check first page link).