Vote for the Next Tourney!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

TSM willxo

06-22-2012

fake

Webelo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

This tourney is fake he enters it himself and wins it. 35$ first place? 25$ 2nd? Every 2 weeks? Dont spam the forums you attention *****.

TSM willxo

06-22-2012

^ amen

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-22-2012

the tournament is legit, i won fair and square, the videos are on my stream, you can watch them, support or i afk was entered in the tourney and was over 30 minutes late so he was disqualified

TSM willxo

06-22-2012

fake

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-22-2012

the next tourney is in 2 weeks, vote for what you want on my stream

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-22-2012

some people are mad because they were in the login que for my tourney and after 30 minutes i didnt let anyone else join, i couldnt just make everyone wait forever and im sorry you had to be one of them

Treum

06-22-2012

mad^

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-23-2012

http://www.own3d.tv/TheWhitestGhost/watch/681434

signup for the next tourney now, will prove to be better, more organized, im doing a quick redo tourney because people were not happy about the first one