Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TonyFaise

06-22-2012

Question...Was it the patch that did all this? or was the patch just a cover up??!??!

I said its complete bull****. I realise that this is a FREE game and all but, players should recieve the best customer satisfaction and the TRUTH. 3 days of this week were all downtime. Now we try to log in and theres a huge queue/login time. Makes no sence. Just speaking for all the players, you guys millions off of us even though it is a free game. Use it on the servers please.

Really pissed off.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreyni

06-22-2012

Now let's count the number of days this has happened out of the total amount of days the game's existed.

I think it was September 2009 or so, rounding it to Jan 2010. It's June 2012 ATM. 898 days ROUGHLY. This is 3 days, so 3/898 days. This means the game has been down roughly 0.33% of the time ever since it's release. Less than 5% of the time, the game's down by non-patch causes (Factoring in previous fails), and you're complaining.