Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Nasus, out for Blood.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero47

03-12-2010

Quote:
TheWhiteWarden:

And though I still may not be a Master, I know that if you can juggle lanes effectively for team mates, regardless of harrassing skills, you can farm nearly 200+ bonus damage by mid-late game, and by then, you should have some good build items.

Right.... If you're laning against someone with half a brain you're lucky to hit +150 in endgame.

Quote:
TheWhiteWarden:

This build, while, yes, unusual, is what I use for lane pushing. If I do it well in the game, I can easily take down a tower or an inhibitor with my ult up, and SSing it constantly because I dole out nearly 1K a punch with SS pre-ult, and about 1.2K-1.4K with it, not to mention the AoE lifesteal if someone is attacking me. By this time I can usually push a lane up to the Inhib all by myself, and the enemy either runs away due to a incoming gank, or I GTFO because they failed to notice I just laid the law down on a tower.

Bull****.

TheWhiteWarden

03-12-2010

While you may not believe me, it's quite true. If your whole team is whining and being jerks about trying to gank the other team, then they usually FF on the team, rather than that one Nas down in bot who happens to look like he's just farming a wave. It may be a matter of luck to push the towers early on, but once you reach the base tower, it's all about how much damage you can whack it with before they see you there, and come to defend it. A good Nas can easily take out a tower within one or two creep waves, without ever leaving it, as long as the builds good.

Though it may not work for every game, if you can get the lanes clear up to base, then it's a simple matter of convincing people they don't have anything to lose, and come up there and lane push while you tank a tower or two. By then, you can dump an inhib, then blue pill, then repeat on another lane. A full team Vs. a tower is a very obvious win. It takes barely five seconds to crush a tower with a full team, less if it's a really strong team. And by then, you can get two inhibitors out of the way while the enemy is trying to Gank you, and have them having to fight off supers, or risk eventual loss. We all know how annoying super minions can get before they become really a problem.

By this time, regardless of wether they've pushed up to your base or not, most of them will think they have to D, and thus will not risk attacking you, unless they know they can win. If they sit there Ding, our team can go and farm Dragon and Baron, push up mid, and start forcing the enemy team to go back to the fountain. Really quite simple.

Jonas Sterling

04-19-2010

I've gotten to +230ish before.

WikkedTiki

04-25-2010

Anyone try using a leviathan early game? its cheap and if you are ganking efficiently it gives a ton of health and with 20 stacks reduces 15% of damage i think

Kriptini

04-25-2010

Quote:
Jonas Sterling:
(You do NOT want to max Spirit Fire until end game, it opens up caster creeps for last hits with Siphoning Strike at ranks 1-3. At 4 it makes them weak enough to get last hit by your own caster creeps, and at 5 it kills them.)

Caster creeps get killed by SF at rank 4 pre-late game.

Also, I think it's important to max SF ASAP, because that armor reduction bonus is beautiful for teamfights. It also helps you jungle better. If it's a matter of not being able to SS creeps, you can do that WHILE SF is still going... the armor reduction lets you SS at rank 1 when they have even 80% health remaining.

KaizoMK

04-29-2010

I just tried this out, playing Nasus for the first time, and did relatively well. Stacking lifesteal greatly compensates for the lack of defense, /and/ allows a quick dirty way to regain health in the form of minions. My only problem was that I didn't think to buy bloodthirster, so I was dying a lot toward the end. Also, I'm good at running off alone and getting ganked. XD

EDIT: OHHHHHH. So that's how you make for easy SS on minions....I was wondering what I was doing wrong....XD

xDiamantx

04-30-2010

Good guide, I was able to get 13/4/11, however, his guide's strategy is very unlikely and takes a lot of skill, his statistics are only possible if your just absolutely dominating your lane.

colerte

06-06-2010

sheen is bad since your item has no AP no maybe a first health potion life steal is bad if you have low max life

roninsm

06-06-2010

epic necro of a terrible guide...

Unprepared

08-02-2010

Tried out the guide 1W 1L i like the build but if there isn't some good tanking or supporting in team u just die in a second if the enemy focuses u.Sure u can kill someone with 1hit but its staying alive what counts .