Twisted Treeline bug or How it's played?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zionia

06-22-2012

Since my main is banned from forums for few more days i will just post this on my smurf account.

A couple days ago me and some friends were playing Twisted Treeline ranked 3's against Haoz and some other high rated 3's players. We stomped them up to the point of taking both inhibitors at 20 minutes. The enemy proceeded for 30 more minutes to keep every minion from going on the nexus turret but to go towards the spawn pool making it unable to reach the nexus turret without taking too much damage from it, or getting aced. It ended up where we got inpatient and decided to try and rush the turret, well long story short, we rushed it, got aced, and lost the game shortly after. (I've also noticed a slight bug possibly that when minions come up from the bottom inhibitor and there is some sort of obstruction in the way, and the minions move up slightly, they will be shot by the spawn pool laser and killed).

I'm just wondering if this is how TT is supposed to be played or is it some bug that Riot is looking to fix to make it possble to actually reach the nexus turret.

Thanks for the help

~swaggermane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bizzzing

06-22-2012

You might want to check out this link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2240310 where the exact question you asked is being covered. I had to look crazy hard like 3 posts down from this.