Summoner Showcase #82: The Dolls Get Cuter the More You Hug Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afroman606

06-22-2012

off reading the youtube comments

Zozote

06-22-2012

I feel bad for these people who get tattoed.

Gatso79

06-22-2012

Riot - why are you showing off a game you cant even get to work. You have bigger problems right now! The die hard fans will always and compliment you - but your not impressing me and many other people who have grown weary of your server instability and missing content.

As far as im concerned I want you to return to me my champs/skins and runes and forget about sugar coating your game. The guy who posted this....lets call a spade a spade....**** could have been helping debug a patch that your trying to force to work and keeping your paying, adult, unimpressed customers actually playing the game. In the last few days I have been getting better acquainted with DOTA2 and HoN.

Get it together!!!

Ordosan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

so instead of ending it in well see you next week we should end it with we'll see you next fortnight

Munegazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVtheFallen View Post
Wait just a **** minute here. I OBJECT! No Nikasaur weekly?! *Desk flip* WHOS IDEA WAS THIS?! Don't they realize we need you weekly?! Welp, im off to QQ in my emo corner. GG.
QQ

TinyCatFace

06-23-2012

Cute tattoos!!

Berri Bunny

06-23-2012

Should the tattoos really be showcased? It's not like they drew them themselves.

I dunno, seems out of place to be showcasing other people's work and not giving credit.

Simply Chaotic

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdergf456yXDVT View Post
Why are you worried about putting out a summoner showcase while the servers are so broken? I know, it is a different branch of Riot but imo this post could've waited until all of the problems are fixed.

Again, just my opinion
Yeah, well...your opinion is stupid. The showcase has absolutely no (e)(a)ffect on the server instability. None whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vag Filth View Post
Riot - why are you showing off a game you cant even get to work. You have bigger problems right now! The die hard fans will always and compliment you - but your not impressing me and many other people who have grown weary of your server instability and missing content.

As far as im concerned I want you to return to me my champs/skins and runes and forget about sugar coating your game. The guy who posted this....lets call a spade a spade....**** could have been helping debug a patch that your trying to force to work and keeping your paying, adult, unimpressed customers actually playing the game. In the last few days I have been getting better acquainted with DOTA2 and HoN.

Get it together!!!
No one cares about you or your questionable (if not outright offensive) gamer tag, which probably should be reported. The SS gives us something to do while the servers are going haywire. If you ask me, I'd say there isn't any better time for a showcase. But please, don't ask me.

Lord Janas

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
Should the tattoos really be showcased? It's not like they drew them themselves.

I dunno, seems out of place to be showcasing other people's work and not giving credit.
They got a picture of a videogame character embedded into their skin. Might as well give them their 10 minutes of fame before they grow old and regret it. (How sick of "What is that?" questions must they be?)

Kushful

06-23-2012

instead of this stuff, you should refocus your chi to FIXING THE SERVERS