Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GOOD Gaming ( recruiting )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wassup

06-22-2012

Sup beautiful people, here to recruit some lovely peeps. I'm at 1500 elo and looking for people with the same rating.First off the team is not that SERIOUS(1500) but i created this team because i got tired of solo Q..and running into trolls/bad players.Having people on the team roster with the same Elo should make league a much more enjoyable experience etc..running into less trolls. We would be playing lots of DUO Q.. even pre-made Normals to pub stomp for fun.. maybe 5v5 ranked..who knows.

Benefits- DUO Q/ Pre-Made NORM/ 5v5 RANKED/ Skype/ Improve as a team/ Less TROLLS/ Organized/ Less Rage/ No FLAMING/ FUN trolling games (pub stomp ) as a team if we are "good".

GOOD Gaming ( GDGG )
Communication:SKYPE/ Maybe TeamSpeak if i can set up one.
..feel free to inbox my email if you're interested in joining!
Email: [email]i27tony29@yahoo.com[/email]

BTW- Need UPVOTES to stay visible in forums full of post PLZ!