Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IMO, Gragas can fill the same role as Malphite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

07-14-2012

Quote:
kavinh the third:
gragas has less reliable damage and even though he's as tanky as malphite his only hard cc is sometimes a bit bad for ur team

I think I covered this already, but Ground Slam is PBAOE meaning melee range pretty much. Melee range barrels are not hard to land, so I wouldn't call them unreliable in the same situations.

Also, Ground Slam is getting a big fat nerf next patch. Barrel and Ground Slam will have the same duration and cooldown at max rank, with Barrel having more damage and much better scaling, and Ground Slam having more slow.

Malph's ult has a much longer cooldown so it's okay if it's generally better. Explosive Cask can still be extremely useful but available almost twice as often.

Fatcowray

09-24-2012

Quote:
Aparkhurst:
His body slam doesn't go through many walls.

And the best way to discuss a champion's viability is compare them to the champion(s) who do their job better.

uhh his body slam is one of the best wall jumps in the game you can go through all walls except for the thick parts in the river.....

Phourc

09-24-2012

Ya guys might want to just search the GD or SR portion of the forums, as this thread is about dominion and the last post was 2 months ago >_<