Crystalline-- The Succubus Princess

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkestSuccuboss

09-05-2012

b

DarkestSuccuboss

09-07-2012

b

DarkestSuccuboss

09-16-2012

bam bam bam

DarkestSuccuboss

09-19-2012

b

DarkestSuccuboss

10-05-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

10-07-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

10-14-2012

bump

Chewza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

For many reasons I could think of, I cannot agree with the gameplay imbalance a spell-reflect would create. Usually, a spell-reflect does sound appealing and would integrate very nicely, but, especially for a non-ultimate and non-item effect, it's overpowered. Among a few examples, I would feel very bad for Amumu's, Blitzcrank's, Leona's, and Nautilus' pulls. Veigar ultimating himself. Urgot swapping places with himself. Yi alpha striking at low hp and giving Crystalline the kill. Vlad/Brand casting his ultimate on his own team.

That being said, you would have to be much more specific in which spells that can be reflected. Missiles and skill shots have non-target trajectories (eg. Ashe's ultimate bouncing off of Crystalline's E and flying back in a random/opposite direction?) Area of effect spells would also have to be accounted for. A spell-shield will at least absorb the amount of damage an enemy spell will inflict, whereas a spell-reflect would have a profound game-changing effect.

DarkestSuccuboss

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewza View Post
For many reasons I could think of, I cannot agree with the gameplay imbalance a spell-reflect would create. Usually, a spell-reflect does sound appealing and would integrate very nicely, but, especially for a non-ultimate and non-item effect, it's overpowered. Among a few examples, I would feel very bad for Amumu's, Blitzcrank's, Leona's, and Nautilus' pulls. Veigar ultimating himself. Urgot swapping places with himself. Yi alpha striking at low hp and giving Crystalline the kill. Vlad/Brand casting his ultimate on his own team.

That being said, you would have to be much more specific in which spells that can be reflected. Missiles and skill shots have non-target trajectories (eg. Ashe's ultimate bouncing off of Crystalline's E and flying back in a random/opposite direction?) Area of effect spells would also have to be accounted for. A spell-shield will at least absorb the amount of damage an enemy spell will inflict, whereas a spell-reflect would have a profound game-changing effect.
I didn't elaborate on the reflect part. I should probably do that. It's my fault if you got that impression. I'll work on it. I meant reflect as in the Fiora type of reflect, except it lasts longer like the black shield morgana uses.

DarkestSuccuboss

11-13-2012

bump