Singed...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvaeria

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
"OP"
"fed"
Pick one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
I want to know how it is fair having no means of escape?
It's fair for escape abilities to counter gap closers, or for ranged to be able to kite because they're squishy. What isn't fair is for somebody to have mobility so good that they can counter one of the most mobile champs in the game that has a perma-slow item while being tanky enough that he can kite you literally from one end of the map to the other even though you're hitting him half the time with a leap/stun/slow combo and you die just by chasing him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
While I agree he is hands down the most OP champ on 3's when fed, he has his counters.
Yes a fed jax can take him on late game also bloodrazor works well against him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Yes a fed jax can take him on late game also bloodrazor works well against him.
Nobody can take him on because nobody can touch him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryye View Post
Nobody can take him on because nobody can touch him.
leap is about 4sec cd when max. Also build Trinty more ms and change to proc phage. Also hexdrinker and stun. Should be able to kill him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
leap is about 4sec cd when max. Also build Trinty more ms and change to proc phage. Also hexdrinker and stun. Should be able to kill him.
Wtf kind of advice is that?

You're telling me I'll be better off with a 25% chance to proc a 30% slow instead of a 100% chance to proc a 40% slow? Damage isn't the problem, the problem is that I can't even touch Singed for more than one hit at a time because he runs at 50000% speed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryye View Post
Wtf kind of advice is that?

You're telling me I'll be better off with a 25% chance to proc a 30% slow instead of a 100% chance to proc a 40% slow? Damage isn't the problem, the problem is that I can't even touch Singed for more than one hit at a time because he runs at 50000% speed.
lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Sounds like someone with the "wtf i'm jax i'm op i must rule the world and kill everything" mindset* finds a counter* " OMG OP OP QQ QQ I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEL EVERYUN ME JAX, SINGED OP QQ QQ"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Sounds like someone with the "wtf i'm jax i'm op i must rule the world and kill everything" mindset* finds a counter* " OMG OP OP QQ QQ I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEL EVERYUN ME JAX, SINGED OP QQ QQ"
The only flaw in your argument is that Singed isn't a counter to Jax. Singed is a counter to every single champion in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-22-2012

singed is like
the worst tank in the game ahahahaha


123