Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Singed...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvaeria

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
"OP"
"fed"

Pick one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
I want to know how it is fair having no means of escape?


It's fair for escape abilities to counter gap closers, or for ranged to be able to kite because they're squishy. What isn't fair is for somebody to have mobility so good that they can counter one of the most mobile champs in the game that has a perma-slow item while being tanky enough that he can kite you literally from one end of the map to the other even though you're hitting him half the time with a leap/stun/slow combo and you die just by chasing him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
While I agree he is hands down the most OP champ on 3's when fed, he has his counters.


Yes a fed jax can take him on late game also bloodrazor works well against him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
BaBeeQ:
Yes a fed jax can take him on late game also bloodrazor works well against him.


Nobody can take him on because nobody can touch him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Kryye:
Nobody can take him on because nobody can touch him.


leap is about 4sec cd when max. Also build Trinty more ms and change to proc phage. Also hexdrinker and stun. Should be able to kill him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
BaBeeQ:
leap is about 4sec cd when max. Also build Trinty more ms and change to proc phage. Also hexdrinker and stun. Should be able to kill him.


Wtf kind of advice is that?

You're telling me I'll be better off with a 25% chance to proc a 30% slow instead of a 100% chance to proc a 40% slow? Damage isn't the problem, the problem is that I can't even touch Singed for more than one hit at a time because he runs at 50000% speed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Quote:
Kryye:
Wtf kind of advice is that?

You're telling me I'll be better off with a 25% chance to proc a 30% slow instead of a 100% chance to proc a 40% slow? Damage isn't the problem, the problem is that I can't even touch Singed for more than one hit at a time because he runs at 50000% speed.


lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Sounds like someone with the "wtf i'm jax i'm op i must rule the world and kill everything" mindset* finds a counter* " OMG OP OP QQ QQ I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEL EVERYUN ME JAX, SINGED OP QQ QQ"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Infirc:
Sounds like someone with the "wtf i'm jax i'm op i must rule the world and kill everything" mindset* finds a counter* " OMG OP OP QQ QQ I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEL EVERYUN ME JAX, SINGED OP QQ QQ"


The only flaw in your argument is that Singed isn't a counter to Jax. Singed is a counter to every single champion in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

Recruiter

06-22-2012

singed is like
the worst tank in the game ahahahaha


123