Singed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

06-22-2012

I was playing Jax with Boots of Swiftness and Frozen Mallet for permanent 40% slow and I still couldn't stick on Singed. I had CDR from Frozen Heart, so my Leap Strike was on about a 4 second CD. I have a short CD gap closer with the best boots and 40% slow and I still can't stick on him...

I'm running a counter champ with a counter build and I still can't even touch him. Explain to me how this is fair?

And it's not lag, I have 30 ping with perfectly smooth fps.

AcidS1

06-22-2012

Don't complain about singed. He's not OP.

AcidS1

06-22-2012

Also you were jax, you shouldn't of lost.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

lol

Kryye

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidS1 View Post
Also you were jax, you shouldn't of lost.
I didn't lose, he ran every time. I want to know how it's fair that a champion can get away from 4 second leap strike, swift boots, and frozen mallet.

AcidS1

06-22-2012

Its called a character with good mobility.
Get use to it.
or quit the game.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

umm i dont understand why people are saying singed isnt op.

He is the most broken champ in 3v3 if allowed farm.

Sylvaeria

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryye View Post
I'm running a counter champ with a counter build and I still can't even touch him. Explain to me how this is fair?
Singed is an extremely unique champion in that he's built around displacement and kiting. Therefore he needs an extremely unique counter. With his CC reduction and speed, Jax is one of the champs he's built to destroy. Depending on your champ, a strat i've found useful against him is to ignore him and stand the **** still. You want to stick to enemy carries and mages instead. Your best bet is to build MR and if he flips you, just stick back to your initial target. Soon enough he'll be in a position where your ranged carries can pick away at him.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryye View Post
I didn't lose, he ran every time. I want to know how it's fair that a champion can get away from 4 second leap strike, swift boots, and frozen mallet.
I want to know how it is fair having no means of escape?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
umm i dont understand why people are saying singed isnt op.

He is the most broken champ in 3v3 if allowed farm.
While I agree he is hands down the most OP champ on 3's when fed, he has his counters.