Is Baron Nashar Bugged?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abu Dabi

06-22-2012

lately since all the server issues with the new patch it seems like baron is iether bugged or got a HUGE buff...

all the games i've tried to do baron with my team they end so badly because for some reason baron seems to be attacking 100% faster than normal and hitting everyone for tons of damage...

am i the only one noticing this? i did baron at lvl 15 with full team we were semi healthy like 3/4 health and ended up getting aced by baron...

please respond if u have noticed this

UnicornStrength

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

ye i did too, like today when i played 1 match, he litterly killed me in like 7 sec, i was malphite one of best and hardest champs to kill (level 18) so ye whats up with baron

shadow99999

06-22-2012

the teams i've been on we havn't had any problems taking down baron

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

I also have noticed the Baron glitch. full team at level 18, Baron killed 2 of us before we took it down

K1nGJ4m3S

06-22-2012

dawg, baron is NO JOKE. endgame yo

Fluffyknowsyou

06-22-2012

I noticed this too, we nearly lost the game because baron just destroyed us. XD

It was not like we were without health and leech, he just slammed us like a truck.

Cflman

06-22-2012

Noticed this when I couldn't solo him on WW D:

Nishaven90

06-23-2012

Pretty sure he is...

LightCam

06-23-2012

I too notice this, all of my teammates are lvl 18 and Baron killed 2 of us, it like during the issues Baron just too OP always knock us Air board many times

LightCam

06-23-2012

I too notice this, Baron killed 2 of my teammates (lvl 18), he knock us up many times faster than usual and attack faster. It really OP if solo