ELO ranking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaledor

11-02-2009

Hey, I have been searching around and asking around but no one seems to have the answer. I was just wondering if there is a way to see what your elo ranking is? Or the rankings of the players your going against

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

No there is not

VoxDissident

The Council

11-02-2009

No. But Zileas has been known to post ELO ratings from time to time, for the highest 10, 20, 30, or 500 players.

Nubiaterising

11-02-2009

No,but I think that should change. If one wants to observe their personal ELO,it should be available period. It's your data,why not have access to it?

VoxDissident

The Council

11-02-2009

There will be a ladder when the official Season 1 starts. We might see some UI changes then. Right now, ELO is purely for matchmaking purposes. I believe obsessing over ELOs is unnecessary (and detrimental to the gaming experience).

Thrillhouse

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubiaterising View Post
No,but I think that should change. If one wants to observe their personal ELO,it should be available period. It's your data,why not have access to it?
During the beta, they removed its visibility because too many people were "focused" on it instead of testing things. Now that the game is released, I see no reason why it shouldn't be visible.

They let you see your win/loss (which in theory should be 50/50 for all except the top/bottom players) but they hide the thing that actually means something. It's really dumb.

DsenT

11-02-2009

A lot of work needs to be done on this game before they focus on making an elo list imo.

Thrillhouse

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsenT View Post
A lot of work needs to be done on this game before they focus on making an elo list imo.
The information is there, it is a simple copy/paste to "make an elo list".

It also used to be visible in your profile, so making this happen again would be trivial too.

The point is Riot doesn't want people playing the game competitively yet.

P4rD0nM3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

When the season starts are they going to reset win/lose? Noooo!

TheGrimReaper1

11-29-2009

what? they not resetting