Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lurnaezel

06-22-2012

No offence, but if Riot didn't try to pump out champions so much and so quickly, this MAY have been avoided.

Dirge Farum

06-22-2012

Appreciate the information about what is going on behind the scenes. I'm actually sort of relieved to know more-or-less exactly why the servers are buggered.

Solrac Orenroc

06-22-2012

i want to know how will you guys know , what runes/champions are missing , and how will u restore the issue, cuz i dont want like , take these runes ,they are not all u had , but its a refund , I WANT ALL OF THEM BACK.

nomadd

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Can this get a sticky?

Dark Amumu Bot

06-22-2012

Thanks for the update. Sorry you have to deal with so many people *****ing at you all over GD.

Palimius

06-22-2012

this person appreciates your response, but is still angry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eP2an4qTvA

USMCTempest

06-22-2012

This reminds me of a Michael Bay movie.

Lurnaezel

06-22-2012

Quote:
Solrac Orenroc:
i want to know how will you guys know , what runes/champions are missing , and how will u restore the issue, cuz i dont want like , take these runes ,they are not all u had , but its a refund , I WANT ALL OF THEM BACK.

You cant really demand them to give you your runes and champions back since it's not in their hands per se, if they can then they will, if they can't then they'll refund it.

Zeninth

06-22-2012

Quote:
USMCTempest:
This reminds me of a Michael Bay movie.

The Island? Transformers?

Tehadam

06-22-2012

Quote:
Lurnaezel:
No offence, but if Riot didn't try to pump out champions so much and so quickly, this MAY have been avoided.
You expect the game designers to work on servers who have no experience with them? OK.