Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ap145

06-26-2012

Log into your account. Want to play some LoL. Find champions, Ip, Rp missing. Feels bad man....

ap145

06-26-2012

Log into account. Want to play some LoL. "You dont own 16 champions" Everything missing. Feels bad man.

MegaXmasterZ

06-26-2012

this last week has been alot of BS......

dextrogas

06-27-2012

Yay server online and can play....game on..!!

VoluptuousKisses

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxpawd5xX View Post
Riot u still never responded to me about only able to buy tier 1 runes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
Hey there Xxpawd5xX, if you're unable to purchase Tier 2 or Tier 3 runes despite meeting the Summoner Level requirements, please submit a support ticket to us here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new We'll be happy to investigate this and assist you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoluptuousKisses View Post
Its funny you should say that when I sent a report into riot 5 days ago for this very issue, got you as my player support person and have gotten NO FKING REPLY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dirty Teemo View Post
1000 rp riot.... 1 0 0 0 rp.... DO IT RIOT! FOR EVERYBODY AND ESPCIALLY THIS GUY!!!
Thanks for the support Teemo however they did give me 1000RP already because I lost my rune masteries etc, its not necessarily RP I'm after, though it would be nice. What I am after is some recognition that I sent in a ticket and for him to do his job and answer it instead of spamming forums to send in a ticket that they can ignore. Also would be nice to have the tier 1 rune problem fixed so I could finish off the rune pages I had been working on before this load of baloney started.

Son Golin if you end up reading this its Request #2537518

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

only 50 second wait. Thank god it got better. Thank you riot (:

L0rDjK

06-27-2012

I waited two hours to login in and once I finally get in, I am unable to actually play a game due to me being disconnected every 5 seconds.

Venova

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rDjK View Post
I waited two hours to login in and once I finally get in, I am unable to actually play a game due to me being disconnected every 5 seconds.
this is happening to me too, only at night it seems, i'm very upset, no other games lag, not even when playing on LA servers - it's Riot

Phyrie

06-27-2012

It's getting better Riot, thank you. For all the **** you put up with, thank you. I STILL WANT TO SEND YOU SOME COOKIES **** IT!

GenericUsernameV

06-27-2012

Does it look like the issue will be resolved anytime soon?
Because, I was awfully excited for the next patch and rumors of Jayce and it's been over a week since I first started to expect something :s