Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lokeie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonite View Post
Man I hate playing ranked, especially solo que ranked. It never fells that someone on my team is limited in skills. Can't support, can't ad, cant mid. Like really? Get off ranked then.
LOL ikr? i generally suck at jungling and support, but ill fing do it. (I might complain and *****, but ill do my job to get my team where it needs to go.)

Draikk

06-22-2012

CaptSturm, thanks so much for this update! It's good to hear what is actually wrong with the game we all enjoy so much and that a lot has already happened to fix the issues. keep going strong, Rioteers!

Braelan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

2 hours login queue!

MILF

06-22-2012

Haha are the queue times really that long? I haven't logged off incase I wanted to play and would have to wait 2 hr queues

xKefka

06-22-2012

im still waiting for my beta invite for smite =( u haz referral code? me lob u long time

Trilobite

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We're trying everything possible to avoid additional downtime until after the weekend. Unfortunately this means that we're having to throttle in players at a slower than normal rate, which is the primary reason for the current login queues. If that changes, we will let you know.
And i would like to thank you for at least allowing people to log in and play, the wait times are ridiculous but at least i know that ill be able to play in like an hour

Lokeie

06-22-2012

YEAH BUDDY!! down to 1 hour left to go.

wow...i really look at this forum too much >_>

th3fedz

06-22-2012

Quote:
We're trying everything possible to avoid additional downtime until after the weekend. Unfortunately this means that we're having to throttle in players at a slower than normal rate, which is the primary reason for the current login queues. If that changes, we will let you know.
it it does come to maintance is it possible PFE will be up when maintance is complete?

matikalol

06-22-2012

Quote:
sending kisses your way :* :*

Garoxxar

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by matikalol View Post
Yes, I'm sure they work eight hour days as most people do. BUT, they run a service, a game to millions of people. if they don't fix the servers and only work on it 8 hours a day, they'll lose out on hundreds of thousands of dollars....
You think that they care? This is when the true fans come out. Any true follower of Riot will not leave, simply because there are some server problems. I've spent over $200 dollars on Riot, simply because I love the company and the people. Some downtime is nice for some people. Deal with it. If you don't like it leave. Sure, some customers would leave, and that is fine because there are millions of others willing to support them even more.