Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prologuez View Post
How long is the login i dont want to sign out if it like a 3 hour wait?
Its only been like 30 minutes from what I have seen so far on here!

warflamee

06-24-2012

wowowo no rp for me

Allsixcolours

06-24-2012

holy ****, I just tried logging in for the first time today and my queue time was a minute and 10 seconds o.o Things are looking better and better. Hope I don't DC every 3 minutes... *fingers crossed*

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prologuez View Post
How long is the login i dont want to sign out if it like a 3 hour wait?
Here this may help you decide to relog! http://isleagueoflegendsup.com/

tender08

06-24-2012

thanks for the 1,000 riot rp, now just need to wait to return my runes: D thanks for all the work done

texasone1

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
Here this may help you decide to relog! http://isleagueoflegendsup.com/
only 36 seconds for me to re log! Great work RIOT! Awesome considering the 2 1/2 hour log in the other day!

InSaiyanZ

06-24-2012

Just would like to give a shout out to everyone working hard at Riot Games this week and weekend. Thank you for your hard work in returning our content and maintaining the servers.
You guys deserve a good break after this blows over.

N3oN Shadow

06-24-2012

Riot, you're awesome and LoL is awesome and all that, but, this is terrible. I'm not complaining, because I have the PBE, but I haven't been able to play a game on the live server for this entire week and weekend, but one ranked game and that was interrupted by lag. I know you gave out IP boosts to everyone and 1000RP to anyone who lost stuff, and I don't know how to say this but my group of friends and I who play LoL think that the reward for suffering through the lag (that we didn't have to) could be a little bit bigger or better than a 10-win IP boost?... and hey, if I get lots of hate for this, I'm just saying what I think. No beef, peace out.

Nataliaah

06-24-2012

^^ ty Riot, I have my runes back now.

=p guess tomorrow I'll have to return to PvP ^^

jmrf4ever

06-24-2012

If u want some free riot points sign up and spend a little time on this website. Everything is free so don't worry, and give the site a little time and you'll have your points very quickly sign up to the link below and if u have any questions PM me anytime.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=jmrf4ever