Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allsixcolours

06-24-2012

holy ****, I just tried logging in for the first time today and my queue time was a minute and 10 seconds o.o Things are looking better and better. Hope I don't DC every 3 minutes... *fingers crossed*

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prologuez View Post
How long is the login i dont want to sign out if it like a 3 hour wait?
Here this may help you decide to relog! http://isleagueoflegendsup.com/

tender08

06-24-2012

thanks for the 1,000 riot rp, now just need to wait to return my runes: D thanks for all the work done

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
Here this may help you decide to relog! http://isleagueoflegendsup.com/
only 36 seconds for me to re log! Great work RIOT! Awesome considering the 2 1/2 hour log in the other day!

InSaiyanZ

06-24-2012

Just would like to give a shout out to everyone working hard at Riot Games this week and weekend. Thank you for your hard work in returning our content and maintaining the servers.
You guys deserve a good break after this blows over.

N3oN Shadow

06-24-2012

Riot, you're awesome and LoL is awesome and all that, but, this is terrible. I'm not complaining, because I have the PBE, but I haven't been able to play a game on the live server for this entire week and weekend, but one ranked game and that was interrupted by lag. I know you gave out IP boosts to everyone and 1000RP to anyone who lost stuff, and I don't know how to say this but my group of friends and I who play LoL think that the reward for suffering through the lag (that we didn't have to) could be a little bit bigger or better than a 10-win IP boost?... and hey, if I get lots of hate for this, I'm just saying what I think. No beef, peace out.

Nataliaah

06-24-2012

^^ ty Riot, I have my runes back now.

=p guess tomorrow I'll have to return to PvP ^^

jmrf4ever

06-24-2012

If u want some free riot points sign up and spend a little time on this website. Everything is free so don't worry, and give the site a little time and you'll have your points very quickly sign up to the link below and if u have any questions PM me anytime.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=jmrf4ever

texasone1

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3oN Shadow View Post
Riot, you're awesome and LoL is awesome and all that, but, this is terrible. I'm not complaining, because I have the PBE, but I haven't been able to play a game on the live server for this entire week and weekend, but one ranked game and that was interrupted by lag. I know you gave out IP boosts to everyone and 1000RP to anyone who lost stuff, and I don't know how to say this but my group of friends and I who play LoL think that the reward for suffering through the lag (that we didn't have to) could be a little bit bigger or better than a 10-win IP boost?... and hey, if I get lots of hate for this, I'm just saying what I think. No beef, peace out.
No beef here! I wasn't expecting the 10 win ip boost myself! Though it has been helpful to getting enough for my next champion in my quest to own all the champions that RIOT has at the moment!

Gaffadin

06-24-2012

Just got my champions back in the update tonight.

Thanks Riot.