Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NickSiIva

06-24-2012

Quote:
Riot Bellisimoh:
Update: We're distributing another batch of missing content right now. Many of you should expect to receive your lost champions/skins within the hour.

Additionally, if you are still missing content by tomorrow morning, then please e-mail our Player Support Team and they'll be able to help you out ASAP.

i just recieved 1k rp but not my champs, does this mean something went wrong ? or that my champs are in progress?

texasone1

06-24-2012

Quote:
Jerk56kb:
Dear riot, please make all the idiots go away once you are done fixing server issues and such. also, while you are at it, even distribute all of their account belongings to those who understand you are having a hard time right now. Love, Dedicated fans.

This isn't even a valid request! Come on! Just because certain other players aren't at the same level as others are does not give any right to degrade them in any way! This goes for those who wish to troll as well! The summoners code does not allow for such a statement in its conduct and demeanor section! The summoners code states that assisting ones that do not exactly know how to play the game well yet is the proper way to handle those situations! I know that I was paraphrasing but I hope its understood!

Denne

06-24-2012

Quote:
NickSiIva:
i just recieved 1k rp but not my champs, does this mean something went wrong ? or that my champs are in progress?

Try to relog if you havent done so

Winnie Da Pooh

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I got no RP and my client crashes after I finish every game, thanks a lot Riot! Don't expect 1 more RP from me until I get my 1k free RP and the client is fixed.

Magik Penalva

06-24-2012

First I'ld like to thank you Rioters for all your effort, you're working really hard to bring us our game back and I appreciate this.

Also Im kinda curious, are the server problems anyhow related to Pulsefire Ez and / or Draven mechanics?

Thank you and good work!

Solrac Orenroc

06-24-2012

45 min queue , play lol they said , you will have fun they said.

somefatkid00

06-24-2012

I don't care about the RP I GOT MY RUNES BACK !!!!!!!! THANK YOU

Venova

06-24-2012

Seems like the servers are lagging again, I just had several disconnects and lagouts in a Twisted Treeline game my team was handidly winning at the start, we ended up having to surrender.

Wizzerg

Recruiter

06-24-2012

the summer heat is too HOT... the server is overheated... Anivia NEEDED!!!

Gakapo

06-24-2012

Quote:
Wizzerg:
the summer heat is too HOT... the server is overheated... Anivia NEEDED!!!

Sorry but some scrubs played anivia and killed her