Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

covertpetersen

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgarealgirl View Post
Is there anything that we can do to help? Maybe stay off the game for awhile? E-mail Corporate Mundo's office and tell them to quit slacking? If there is anything that we could do to assist please feel free to let us know! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in and make sure to take care of yourselves.

-Loren
I love that this post has a downvote, stay classy LoL community.

Oplock

06-24-2012

Just wanted to say thanks to Riot for keeping us as informed as possible throughout this service quality issue. The customer support that the team has shown surpasses the norm for the industry. Thanks again for the hard work and long hours you guys have been putting in to restore the servers.

kwung

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Bellisimoh View Post
Update: We're distributing another batch of missing content right now. Many of you should expect to receive your lost champions/skins within the hour.

Additionally, if you are still missing content by tomorrow morning, then please e-mail our Player Support Team and they'll be able to help you out ASAP.
Thank you!
Now I have a question.
When will I receive the compensation?
I have my runes and pages back but I still can't see any RP is given to me.
Does RIOT suspend the RP compensation?

edit: I got my compensation, thank you!

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Update: We're distributing another batch of missing content right now. Many of you should expect to receive your lost champions/skins within the hour.

Additionally, if you are still missing content by tomorrow morning, then please e-mail our Player Support Team and they'll be able to help you out ASAP.
Is there anything I can do to help squelch summoner complaints on this forum? I know that you are busy doing your job! I am bored here just doing some simple explaining of how delicate your job is!

Kelecos

06-24-2012

What about my runes.

Blackchampion

06-24-2012

LOL i got my compensation but no rune pages...im re logging now.

Gnarzard

06-24-2012

Yes!! Got my runes and RP finally

MissShotGG

06-24-2012

Sat in 30 min queue, just for it to tell me that I had the wrong password entered. Shouldn't that message come up before I sit in a longggggg queue? :\

Da Bearzz

06-24-2012

Quote:

YES you have to re log to get this but i just saw my RP go up so im re logging right now TY RIOT

Gardna Serosin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

At first I was pissed,
then I was annoyed,
and now I'm just pleased.

You guys really spoke to your character by keeping the red posts rolling in this thread.

Kudos, and loss forgiven. <3