Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeagueOfLeotards

06-24-2012

best thing about this 30min queue log on time, trolls who just want to **** with you so you cant dodge...

Blackchampion

06-24-2012

mmm...

xPhoenixRizingx

06-24-2012

Quote:
Riot Bellisimoh:
Update: We're distributing another batch of missing content right now. Many of you should expect to receive your lost champions/skins within the hour.

Additionally, if you are still missing content by tomorrow morning, then please e-mail our Player Support Team and they'll be able to help you out ASAP.

THANK YOU, I have been waiting all day for an update.

Falloutmatirx

06-24-2012

Quote:
Kaiser0218:
question. i just finished a game worth 371 ip.. if i relog will it add that? or am i screwed for my first win?

No, you will keep it all

Ni Meleth Li

06-24-2012

Quote:
Falloutmatirx:
I'm not sure what you are asking but you will keep you'ur won IP, and the first when should be on cool down.

i mean, the game ended, and it said i gained 371. but my ip didnt go up. and im wondering if itll be added if i relog. or not.

Blackchampion

06-24-2012

Does this also include runes/pages?

Mighty Junior

06-24-2012

Quote:
riot bellisimoh:
update: We're distributing another batch of missing content right now. Many of you should expect to receive your lost champions/skins within the hour.

Additionally, if you are still missing content by tomorrow morning, then please e-mail our player support team and they'll be able to help you out asap.

thank you!!!

Byle Klone

06-24-2012

Still waiting to be able to play lol.. every game ive tried to play is full of dc's and thats only mentioning mine. And why is their a 20-30min wait everytime i log in? as a high paying customer [owns almost every champ and a skin for each] why am i being made to wait over people who most likely havent put a cent into your game?? seems kinda rude riot.. but yeah i hope this sorts out soon, as i fear lotro and those turbine turds getting my money soon

covertpetersen

06-24-2012

Quote:
omgarealgirl:
Is there anything that we can do to help? Maybe stay off the game for awhile? E-mail Corporate Mundo's office and tell them to quit slacking? If there is anything that we could do to assist please feel free to let us know! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in and make sure to take care of yourselves.

-Loren

I love that this post has a downvote, stay classy LoL community.

Oplock

06-24-2012

Just wanted to say thanks to Riot for keeping us as informed as possible throughout this service quality issue. The customer support that the team has shown surpasses the norm for the industry. Thanks again for the hard work and long hours you guys have been putting in to restore the servers.