Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrikerXero

06-24-2012

Appreciate the info. Some people are just naive and don't understand what you guys have to do. Keep up the good work.

Bejango

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaytone View Post
Hurrrr hurrrr, your so smurt! Like they are magically going to come through in less than an hour, I'm fed up with riot. No answer on ANY of my tickets for 4 straight days, no updates for 36 hours, NOTHING.
get over yourself you whiny baby go get a life go out doors be patient and wait like other people

Inferno51

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsOfTheWind View Post
Riot refunds people for champs they buy and then decide they don't want. I know what they said but I'd be surprised if they didn't refund my doubles.
The post said that if you buy a champion while your stuff is gone it will be refunded. They cannot give you a second I believe they used Nunu in their speech. Runes however will most likely not be refunded and I don't know about skins.

ZeroPaladn

06-24-2012

In the collossal ****storm that is patches gone wrong, it is something for them to at least let us know what happened, let alone let us know how and why.

If an update hasn't been provided for a few days that could mean they have nothing to update. Give it a rest and be patient. Go outside.

Omnigryphon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

I love all the updating you guys have been doing, but as the 48 hour window for the complicated cases for restoring draws to a close, I am of course paranoid that you have somehow not come across my account for missing items/content/champions. Could perhaps there be an email sent to the people who are being worked on so that they know they are on the list and also so that people who don't get the email can know that they need to speak up? Thanks! /whisper and hurry please! XD

Bellissimoh

Producer

06-24-2012
72 of 72 Riot Posts

Update: We're distributing another batch of missing content right now. Many of you should expect to receive your lost champions/skins within the hour.

Additionally, if you are still missing content by tomorrow morning, then please e-mail our Player Support Team and they'll be able to help you out ASAP.

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
The post said that if you buy a champion while your stuff is gone it will be refunded. They cannot give you a second I believe they used Nunu in their speech. Runes however will most likely not be refunded and I don't know about skins.
I swear if i am missing my puke green taric im going to curse riot ILL CURSE YOU GOOD

Gakapo

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Bellisimoh View Post
Update: We're distributing another batch of missing content right now. Many of you should expect to receive your lost champions/skins within the hour.

Additionally, if you are still missing content by tomorrow morning, then please e-mail our Player Support Team and they'll be able to help you out ASAP.
Speak of the **** devil Also vizar malz looks like STFU SCRUB BEFORE I EAT YOU

Shaytone

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Bellisimoh View Post

FINALLY! You have proven me wrong riot, thank you for the info.

idkai

06-24-2012

How about addressing the d/c issue now please. This particular bug has left me completely unable to play this game.