Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelicCry

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tody42 View Post
i have personally been waiting over 4 days now. i am uninstalling tonight. i'm soo sick and tired of riot screwing me over. this is there third time doing this.
oh wow im sure riot is gonna work around the clock two times over for you JUST so you dont uninstall :'(

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dielyn View Post
...What is GLaDos? lol
GLaDoS: I'm Sorry. But My Sarcasm Mechanism and Idiot Detector Is On the fritz today. Oh Wait. You just broke it.

Yurochka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

And its after 11 PM. YOU MISSED YOUR DEADLINE RIOT, WHAT HAPPENED TO WORKING THROUGH THE WEEKEND? My patience is officially worn out. I am going to wait until tuesday then if its not fixed i'm finding another game.

Brodash

06-24-2012

server dcs in game cant play. wtf fix riot

Aesthetics PhD

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I still have not received my runes back Riot =( Please finish this soon...

Bejango

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaytone View Post
And its after 11 PM. YOU MISSED YOUR DEADLINE RIOT, WHAT HAPPENED TO WORKING THROUGH THE WEEKEND? My patience is officially worn out. I am going to wait until tuesday then if its not fixed i'm finding another game.
the weekend isnt over till Midnight dumb ass not 11

Yurochka

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejango View Post
the weekend isnt over till Midnight dumb ass not 11
Hurrrr hurrrr, your so smurt! Like they are magically going to come through in less than an hour, I'm fed up with riot. No answer on ANY of my tickets for 4 straight days, no updates for 36 hours, NOTHING.

Gakapo

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaytone View Post
Hurrrr hurrrr, your so smurt! Like they are magically going to come through in less than an hour, I'm fed up with riot. No answer on ANY of my tickets for 4 straight days, no updates for 36 hours, NOTHING.
Okay well Theres the door dont let it hit you on your way out. Also Try nexon They have great service 100% your love em

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakapo View Post
Okay well Theres the door dont let it hit you on your way out. Also Try nexon They have great service 100% your love em
The fact that worse companies exist does not give Riot license to be completely and utterly incompetent.

Griff ln

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakapo View Post
Oh gods, Nexon. D:

Never had so many bans after spending $50 on an account in my life. You had more than 2.1 k/d last year and they banned you.