Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VladtheDestroyer

06-24-2012

Hey Riot,

I just wanted to let you guys know how great you. The login queue sucks, as does the content loss, but I know you guys are really working hard. I write programs myself, and I really feel for you guys. Just when you're almost done, something else breaks/is discovered. You guys really rock and I beg you not to listen to those who are whining. Screw compensation! Once this is all over, I will be purchasing myself some fancy new skins because you guys need a raise!

Keep on going, you ARE appreciated!

Inferno51

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tody42 View Post
i have personally been waiting over 4 days now. i am uninstalling tonight. i'm soo sick and tired of riot screwing me over. this is there third time doing this.
Good, one less little *****

jmrf4ever

06-24-2012

If u want some free riot points sign up and spend a little time on this website. Everything is free so don't worry, and give the site a little time and you'll have your points very quickly sign up to the link below and if u have any questions PM me!!!

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=jmrf4ever

5NiX KU

06-24-2012

I hereby state that a rioter must explain to us about the 20% of the population not having their content. We have not been able to even properly enjoy LoL while the 80% is! It wont hurt to just respond to us about the current situation on our content missing.

tody42

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrishman View Post
Extended logins for almost two weeks - check
Still missing runes/ rune pages, ect - check
New maps/content that were scrapped with no reasoning to community - check
Game company continues on with "patience", "wait", and "soon" - check
Time alloted for game company to correct game-breaking issue, with no change - check

Checklist is complete for moving on to another company/game, since this one clearly has its eyes on your wallet, and not the future. Good luck to those that wait it out on this company.

Has anyone found a game that has its claws buried in you? Lemme know =) Cheers
aion is free to play now ive been digging on that one alot now

DarkLilithMale

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrishman View Post
Extended logins for almost two weeks - check
Still missing runes/ rune pages, ect - check
New maps/content that were scrapped with no reasoning to community - check
Game company continues on with "patience", "wait", and "soon" - check
Time alloted for game company to correct game-breaking issue, with no change - check

Checklist is complete for moving on to another company/game, since this one clearly has its eyes on your wallet, and not the future. Good luck to those that wait it out on this company.

Has anyone found a game that has its claws buried in you? Lemme know =) Cheers
Go play Tribes Ascend some, but realize this is the nature of F2P games.

Eko2

06-24-2012

Just saying If the next time I have to wait over 30 minutes to play AND do an update that takes about 30 minutes then I'm done. I wont play for a good amount of time. I'm sorry but I go to a pc gaming store to play League of Legends because I cannot have my current pc have anything on it besides my school work which is Game Design programs that cost a lot of money. I pretty much pay to wait to play :/ not worth my time and effort anymore.

Thanks guys, but shut down for a day and fix the issue instead of slowly trying to fix the over week long issue.

LupulO

06-24-2012

HEY RIOT, 1K RP FREE ... minimum not?

tody42

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5NiX KU View Post
I hereby state that a rioter must explain to us about the 20% of the population not having their content. We have not been able to even properly enjoy LoL while the 80% is! It wont hurt to just respond to us about the current situation on our content missing.
now you see....its not eve 20% of the whole population of league. its only 20% of the those who lost there content. so its even a less number of people to fix. and yet 4 days later i still have nothing as well. and they had all day friday to fix this. but no, they didnt. were sitting here with our thumbs up our asses waiting. patience has been gone for awhile now.

Apallos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamat View Post
we're trying everything possible to avoid additional downtime until after the weekend. Unfortunately this means that we're having to throttle in players at a slower than normal rate, which is the primary reason for the current login queues. If that changes, we will let you know.
thats understandble. But just do the patch and let people know you fixing all the wrongs and people will respect that more.just get it over with