Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reventonzz

06-24-2012

Please update this Riot, we are all waiting still

Trajtemberg

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaTao View Post
so you're about to give up $500+ just because you couldn't use it for a weekend? this doesn't even happen often.
For some of us money is not a concern, but TIME really is. Especially weekend time.

Yordlepwn

06-24-2012

PamelaTao

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajtemberg View Post
For some of us money is not a concern, but TIME really is. Especially weekend time.
it's still only one weekend. plus, there's a lot more stuff to do than this game

Trajtemberg

06-24-2012

2 Weekends.

GrimoireM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

In light of this tragedy, I was one of the lucky few who wasn't affected. I spent most of my time working, or playing a different game, or on the PBE server (Which has been stable throughout this entire time, amazingly).

If it's not too much trouble, when all is said and done, could one Rioter, in good humor, answer me the following:

How many yordle champions were lost on the affected accounts?
Which champion was removed the most, Teemo, Veigar?
Was there a preference? Were the furry men such as Rumble favored over the mustaches of Corki and Heimer? Perhaps Trist, Lulu, and Poppy were shafted more?
While I'm at it, I might as well ask about the bearded men. How many Pirates, Rousers, and Vikings fled the scene?

That is all, thankyou. =)

FaceBawx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

It's a free game, STFU.

FrediexJ

06-24-2012

May we get an update on the constant dc'ing that so many people have fallen victim too?

Daminus

06-24-2012

Please riot, say something.

Trajtemberg

06-24-2012

You cheap ass stfu, its free because there are people like us that support it with real money.