Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordlepwn

06-24-2012

PamelaTao

06-24-2012

Quote:
Trajtemberg:
For some of us money is not a concern, but TIME really is. Especially weekend time.

it's still only one weekend. plus, there's a lot more stuff to do than this game

Trajtemberg

06-24-2012

2 Weekends.

GrimoireM

06-24-2012

In light of this tragedy, I was one of the lucky few who wasn't affected. I spent most of my time working, or playing a different game, or on the PBE server (Which has been stable throughout this entire time, amazingly).

If it's not too much trouble, when all is said and done, could one Rioter, in good humor, answer me the following:

How many yordle champions were lost on the affected accounts?
Which champion was removed the most, Teemo, Veigar?
Was there a preference? Were the furry men such as Rumble favored over the mustaches of Corki and Heimer? Perhaps Trist, Lulu, and Poppy were shafted more?
While I'm at it, I might as well ask about the bearded men. How many Pirates, Rousers, and Vikings fled the scene?

That is all, thankyou. =)

FaceBawx

06-24-2012

It's a free game, STFU.

FrediexJ

06-24-2012

May we get an update on the constant dc'ing that so many people have fallen victim too?

Daminus

06-24-2012

Please riot, say something.

Trajtemberg

06-24-2012

You cheap ass stfu, its free because there are people like us that support it with real money.

Dr Kurtabreaker

06-24-2012

Quote:
CaptSturm:
I know the login queue isn't fun. What we have to avoid is opening up the queue and overloading the database connections--we're confident that would completely crash the game. So, that's our choice, throttle the logins or a near certain platform d/c and game crash.
The missing runes should be in the final stages of restore (or hopefully completed, need to go check with database admin on that one).
To the question of this being a hacking attempt, nope, this is unfortunately "self inflicted". We're still working it, making some progress but not out of the woods yet.
Thanks again for the support and encouragement,
'Sturm

This was friday evening? I still have not received any one of my missing 15-20 rune pages and ALL runes. Anyone else still missing content?

Lenny Oso Sexy

06-24-2012

Quote:
VertabreakeR:
This was friday evening? I still have not received any one of my missing 15-20 rune pages and ALL runes. Anyone else still missing content?

still missing