Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Death

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudenstonned View Post
So why still try to introduce the patch? Its obviously flawed. Why not chalk up the last few weeks of work as a failed attempted to improve the game and make smaller steps thus forward? Take a quarter of the material that you wanted to release and release it. Then if it works, in another week a or two release another quarter of the material and so on. Just because you want to release something doesn't necessarily mean that you should. If I provided this amount inconsistency and poor service at my place of employment I'd be fired, Honestly and Sincerely. Its a good thing your focus group for marketing and PAYING CUSTOMERS is men ages 14 to 30, because if it weren't many of you would be out of a job. Please just make the **** game stable. Take away the patch, don't release the f'ing PFE skin for six months, I just want to be able to come home from work after a shtty day and slip into a different exsistence for 4 hours, have a few beers and the go to bed.
This.

Outiluke

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudenstonned View Post
If I provided this amount inconsistency and poor service at my place of employment I'd be fired
I call BS. I've been playing this game for a LONG time and the only time I've ever noticed any kind of issues have been from this patch-- and Riot gave us IP win boosts to compensate.

Quit crying.

Kamihero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

First of all Sorry for my Bad English

Riot, i understand your point
I work with Inet server, and know how is that massive issue, down servers, find the problem, fix that, up servers again, etc, and my corp provide inet to 622 cities, many peoples angry when inet is offline. D:

Anyway,
I WONT ask, "Hey, Gimme free RP and thats all ok."
I want to ask "Hey, fix that ans thats all ok."
(And set Katarina's Kitty Cat on sale at skin shop too, hahahaha :P)
Yep, special compensations looks cool, like legendary skins sale, runes, Runepages, 0Km Car, and other things like that. :P
But, first of all, what we need is the server issues fixed.

U guys provide us a nice game for 2 years, so i'm sure you guys will fix it and provide us a nice game for more 100 years.

ty for keeping us up to data and good luck
But dont forget about the 0km car :P

Frnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

I own all champions except Draven...and all primary runes that I can think of...

I haven't been on, been on my honeymoon.

SCARED TO FIND OUT, MAN.
But keep up the good work Riot.

We know you are pulling all nighters.

Much like many of the players who played your game instead of studying for their finals.

Colauder

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeuerFrei View Post
You're encouraging the the "gimme free stuff" ragers man. Its like fighting an angry bear and kicking him in the nuts.You just said complain and get free st00f
They already know, and that's why they do it.

matikalol

06-22-2012

Can you please just shut down the servers til this problem is fixed? I'm sure it'll make it go a lot faster

Grievercr

06-22-2012

Thank you! some of us understand that programming and making things work properly isn't the simplest thing to do.. keep us updated please!

Lunar Lightning

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Bellisimoh View Post
The game is not currently disabled. We're slowly letting players in. We'd like to let anyone and everyone in at the same time if possible, but we don't want to introduce any unnecessary risk at this time.
i'd rather play with the risk. can we do a poll on this please? i think a lot of people would agree with me

NikkishallDye

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by matikalol View Post
Can you please just shut down the servers til this problem is fixed? I'm sure it'll make it go a lot faster
inb4 flamed to death.

BugCatcherDav

06-22-2012

I'm sad