Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaylar the Fury

06-22-2012

Thanks riot for working so hard to get the servers working again, you don't deserve all the brutal treatment and these crazy working hours. So when you finally get it done i'll personally buy 200$ of rp and I hope you guys can go out to a nice dinner and relax. :3 Lots of love, Jaylar

Little Death

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrznHero View Post
I want to thank you Riot for all the time you are putting into this. I know it is just as frustrating from your end as it is from ours.
brb nap

Malafar lmL

06-22-2012

Go riot go love u :*

serg4Rave2020

06-22-2012

All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfu_cker. Go back in there, chill them ***_gers out and wait for the cavalry which should be coming directly.

Trilobite

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colauder View Post
If people weren't so frothing at the mouth mad at Riot, they wouldn't need to do these things, though likely, they still would. No one is saying that this is a good thing, but no one has any reason to be as mad as some people are at Riot, who just wants to deliver us a good game.
You're encouraging the the "gimme free stuff" ragers man. Its like fighting an angry bear and kicking him in the nuts.You just said complain and get free st00f

Gudenstonned

06-22-2012

So why still try to introduce the patch? Its obviously flawed. Why not chalk up the last few weeks of work as a failed attempted to improve the game and make smaller steps thus forward? Take a quarter of the material that you wanted to release and release it. Then if it works, in another week a or two release another quarter of the material and so on. Just because you want to release something doesn't necessarily mean that you should. If I provided this amount inconsistency and poor service at my place of employment I'd be fired, Honestly and Sincerely. Its a good thing your focus group for marketing and PAYING CUSTOMERS is men ages 14 to 30, because if it weren't many of you would be out of a job. Please just make the **** game stable. Take away the patch, don't release the f'ing PFE skin for six months, I just want to be able to come home from work after a shtty day and slip into a different exsistence for 4 hours, have a few beers and then go to bed.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

@Riot

Just wondering, which is a higher priority for you guys now.
The Queue line
The Stability
The Missing Runes/Champs

Just wondering which one's gonna be worked on the most, first.

BiG Dsamuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Thank you for the update riot, im glad you did this and am sitting on the edge of my seat for when you finish this problem. My thanks also goes out to all the people working on this, and for goodness sake, dont worry too much. Your having an issue, youll resolve it, its not like were thinking this is the standered preformance from now on.

warexas

06-22-2012

appreciate the info

Metallize

06-22-2012

Can you extend the skin on sales? I would really like to buy Frozen Nocturne ,but I haven't got enough IP to buy him because of the downtimes.