Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Brightsidce

06-22-2012

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

hinchabolas

06-22-2012

maybe cursy or not dont care , riot have given us the best free game i have ever palyed and the teams allways respond to the peples need, work hard, finish those problems and thanks for all hard work guys

SalamiLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachstelze View Post
I prefure to think of it like trying to fit a heard of cows through a front door.
Also an apt comparison

Colauder

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblez View Post
I love it when Riot is on the side of the people who are angry. IP boosts and apologies, along with explanation. Take that white knights, even what you're trying to defend doesn't believe in your half assed argument.
If people weren't so frothing at the mouth mad at Riot, they wouldn't need to do these things, though likely, they still would. No one is saying that this is a good thing, but no one has any reason to be as mad as some people are at Riot, who just wants to deliver us a good game.

Steinick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

At least we're being told a little bit of what's going on. It's not like the PSN fiasco. I hope!

FrznHero

06-22-2012

I want to thank you Riot for all the time you are putting into this. I know it is just as frustrating from your end as it is from ours.

azntiger954

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laelae View Post
pls riot teers
hahahahahahahahah

Little Death

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrznHero View Post
I want to thank you Riot for all the time you are putting into this. I know it is just as frustrating from your end as it is from ours.
brb nap

OpinionDOTBuzz

06-22-2012

Dear Riot Team,
Thank-you so much for trying so hard to fix these issues. Many of us do understand that things like this occur, and it is compeltely fine. Do your best at fixing it so that we can get back to having fun this weekend. Quick question, do you guys need any help from us aside from supporting you? Also, are you guys thinking of a way to reward the player once the issue is resolved? Thank-you for your time!

You Maddy Bro

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMKNhurrdurr View Post
While you have a right to be upset that the service is down, you already know they are working on it. Complaining and throwing insults around does not help anyone. (Not saying you personally are, but plenty are here.)
Hey...I am usually the very last person to insult anyone but when I see these fan boy posts dogging out people that have every right to complain it makes me pretty angry. I understand that it is in some peoples nature to be a sucked up and that is not a dig but a fact. But please do not use your sucking up posts to dog out a rightfully upset community.