Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4NUZ

Junior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
treef0rm:
Whether you lost content or didn't, tons of people didn't play because there was so much downtime.

I don't care if i get the 100rp but i don't think those who temporarily lost content should get rp if not everyone gets rp. I couldn't play at my best either, since I couldn't play at all.

People who lost their runes, lost their runes, but they get them back. It was just another issue along with all the others that occurred. There were a lot of issues, and if we are going to be compensated for them, everyone should receive that compensation.


Disagree, if you didnt lose content you can still play, ive been waiting 3 days so far to get my runes back, and i cant play AT ALL, while my friends are playing like nothing happened.
I dont care about Rps either, but it is unfair if everyone gets the points. Because theres people playing without problems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cptn Hooks

Senior Member

06-24-2012

it should be all or nothing. either everyone gets compensated or no one gets compensated...no one is worse off than other people. we ALL couldn't play, we ALL were in long queues, we ALL experienced something negative. Fact is, giving only those that lost runes or champs RP is bad business. Runes don't cost RP, so right there, you're getting more than you lost. 2nd, its not like you can't play the game, again, we were ALL inconvenienced. I could care less about compensation, but it should be fair and given to all, not picking and choosing because some people lost runes...please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tha Best Zed NA

Senior Member

06-24-2012

riot pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillStaley

Junior Member

06-24-2012

I know you guys know more than I wanted confirmation that then you guys aware that some accounts the victories were reset.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zalithian

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
M4NUZ:
Disagree, if you didnt lose content you can still play, ive been waiting 3 days so far to get my runes back, and i cant play AT ALL, while my friends are playing like nothing happened.
I dont care about Rps either, but it is unfair if everyone gets the points. Because theres people playing without problems.



People who lost their content temporarily CAN play. They just choose not to. Instead they are on the forums whining about whiners, and whining how this game is unplayable without runes and stuff.

It is true that what you can play is limited now (for a small percentage of people) but to say you can't play is absolutely false.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaireiNoHebii

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
M4NUZ:
Disagree, if you didnt lose content you can still play, ive been waiting 3 days so far to get my runes back, and i cant play AT ALL, while my friends are playing like nothing happened.
I dont care about Rps either, but it is unfair if everyone gets the points. Because theres people playing without problems.


Sorry i have to disagree, no one started playing with runes or anything, its pretty easy to play with fre champions without runes if you play normal games. You could play too if you wanted to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaytone

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Zalithian:
People who lost their content temporarily CAN play. They just choose not to. Instead they are on the forums whining about whiners, and whining how this game is unplayable without runes and stuff.

It is true that what you can play is limited now (for a small percentage of people) but to say you can't play is absolutely false.


It is unplayable when I have no champs, skins, runes, rune pages, and I can't put any points into any of my mastery trees. I can't even go into a normal game because I go to select one of the ftp champs and it gives me the "You do not own that champ" message. I'm talking about normal blind pick btw. Haven't gotten any compensation or any messages or anything from riot telling me when/if they will fix this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intrepid Lion

Junior Member

06-24-2012

Some people are having issues while other are not. I myself am one of those people having issues. I DC every single game around 30 min. It caused our team to lose multiple times, but my friends put up with it and we keep on playing. You can't let something small like not having runes ruin the game for you. Just keep playing and try to have fun. Riot is working hard to fix it, so let's let them have their space.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurd

Junior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
Shaytone:
It is unplayable when I have no champs, skins, runes, rune pages, and I can't put any points into any of my mastery trees. I can't even go into a normal game because I go to select one of the ftp champs and it gives me the "You do not own that champ" message. I'm talking about normal blind pick btw. Haven't gotten any compensation or any messages or anything from riot telling me when/if they will fix this.



If you can't play stop wasting your time here man, just go out and have fun or something, riot is trying to solve it's not like they are at the beach drinking or whatever.

Just don't tell me that this is the only thing going on in your life


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neckriss

Junior Member

06-24-2012

Well , I'm glad I checked the forums to see that other people had it worse and that I wasn't the only one affected with the 7 hour patch.

The inability to play the game and the times I did get in constant dcing and lag(which I only got in at wierd times) .

But this stuff happens with all games that are online its expected that the first week there are going to be problems and usually the changes are worth the wait and riot does a better job than most companies and fixes probelms faster than most.

I do think that everyone should have there content restored but other companies don't give free stuff for a problem I don't think anyone deserves free rp when other places would tell you get over it, play the game ,and earn what you want, or take the game in moderation and take this time to go outside and be a normal person for a few days while we fix it