Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cptn Hooks

06-24-2012

to the guy who said giving away 1000 rp is giving away money...its not, bc you can't use it on anything other than stuff in LoL...its basically just giving away 6000 ip, which anyone can get. they would be giving away points to put back into their product...it would be much worse to lose players than to give away in game currency. Just because it costs money to buy rp, doesn't mean that RP is worth anything. it has no actual value.

Templicity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by treef0rm View Post
Whether you lost content or didn't, tons of people didn't play because there was so much downtime.

I don't care if i get the 100rp but i don't think those who temporarily lost content should get rp if not everyone gets rp. I couldn't play at my best either, since I couldn't play at all.

People who lost their runes, lost their runes, but they get them back. It was just another issue along with all the others that occurred. There were a lot of issues, and if we are going to be compensated for them, everyone should receive that compensation.
well 2 bad people still dont have there stuff today (including me) i dont care about the rp i want my stuff back ! quit crying about it and go play the dame game because atleast u can enjoy it

M4NUZ

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by treef0rm View Post
Whether you lost content or didn't, tons of people didn't play because there was so much downtime.

I don't care if i get the 100rp but i don't think those who temporarily lost content should get rp if not everyone gets rp. I couldn't play at my best either, since I couldn't play at all.

People who lost their runes, lost their runes, but they get them back. It was just another issue along with all the others that occurred. There were a lot of issues, and if we are going to be compensated for them, everyone should receive that compensation.
Disagree, if you didnt lose content you can still play, ive been waiting 3 days so far to get my runes back, and i cant play AT ALL, while my friends are playing like nothing happened.
I dont care about Rps either, but it is unfair if everyone gets the points. Because theres people playing without problems.

Cptn Hooks

06-24-2012

it should be all or nothing. either everyone gets compensated or no one gets compensated...no one is worse off than other people. we ALL couldn't play, we ALL were in long queues, we ALL experienced something negative. Fact is, giving only those that lost runes or champs RP is bad business. Runes don't cost RP, so right there, you're getting more than you lost. 2nd, its not like you can't play the game, again, we were ALL inconvenienced. I could care less about compensation, but it should be fair and given to all, not picking and choosing because some people lost runes...please.

Tha Best Zed NA

06-24-2012

riot pls

WillStaley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

I know you guys know more than I wanted confirmation that then you guys aware that some accounts the victories were reset.

Zalithian

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4NUZ View Post
Disagree, if you didnt lose content you can still play, ive been waiting 3 days so far to get my runes back, and i cant play AT ALL, while my friends are playing like nothing happened.
I dont care about Rps either, but it is unfair if everyone gets the points. Because theres people playing without problems.

People who lost their content temporarily CAN play. They just choose not to. Instead they are on the forums whining about whiners, and whining how this game is unplayable without runes and stuff.

It is true that what you can play is limited now (for a small percentage of people) but to say you can't play is absolutely false.

SaireiNoHebii

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4NUZ View Post
Sorry i have to disagree, no one started playing with runes or anything, its pretty easy to play with fre champions without runes if you play normal games. You could play too if you wanted to.

Yurochka

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalithian View Post
People who lost their content temporarily CAN play. They just choose not to. Instead they are on the forums whining about whiners, and whining how this game is unplayable without runes and stuff.

It is true that what you can play is limited now (for a small percentage of people) but to say you can't play is absolutely false.
It is unplayable when I have no champs, skins, runes, rune pages, and I can't put any points into any of my mastery trees. I can't even go into a normal game because I go to select one of the ftp champs and it gives me the "You do not own that champ" message. I'm talking about normal blind pick btw. Haven't gotten any compensation or any messages or anything from riot telling me when/if they will fix this.

Madzi

06-24-2012

Some people are having issues while other are not. I myself am one of those people having issues. I DC every single game around 30 min. It caused our team to lose multiple times, but my friends put up with it and we keep on playing. You can't let something small like not having runes ruin the game for you. Just keep playing and try to have fun. Riot is working hard to fix it, so let's let them have their space.