Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akitu

06-24-2012

1000 RP is a joke to anyone who owns all the champions and really has no use for RP other than maybe buying a rune page or two... Gief 3000 IP instead.

CBG Shaytone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
1000 RP is a joke to anyone who owns all the champions and really has no use for RP other than maybe buying a rune page or two... Gief 3000 IP instead.
I have been without champs, skins, RP, IP, ELO, runes, Rune pages, and I can't put any mastery points in for 4 solid days. I don't even give a **** about the RP anymore. I JUST WANT MY CONTENT RESTORED ;-;

DontBanMeImDrunk

06-24-2012

Agreed. I paid for content that they are not letting me use.

Emag6256

06-24-2012

@Riot - Any update on when the missing content should be restored? Tired of playing the free rotation champs and no runes i'd like to have my purchased ones back -.-

josiker87

06-24-2012

No rune pages and No champions too here.
I can believe this! sick and tired of waiting..

Lenny Oso Sexy

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by josiker87 View Post
No rune pages and No champions too here.
I can believe this! sick and tired of waiting..
same here. i am even gettin sick of the summoners who say its not big deal everyone should be compensated the same or not at all.

NuFonZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

when do we get our content back?

The Evil Twitchy

06-24-2012

guys, they said content would be restored over the next couple of days. they're working on keeping the servers up in addition to restoring content. they have A LOT of accounts to sort through, but they're said many many times in THIS thread that they're working on it

Blackchampion

06-24-2012

If your part of the 20% check your purchase history in the purchase tab. Tell me if it's missing past transactions.

PentaNub

06-24-2012

This post goes to Bellisimoh or Capt Sturn.

I have been playing LoL for a few month's, and I just want to throw out I am a very loyal player. (as you can see by seeing what I bought with real cash) I am very very happy with your product and with this thread.

My personal opinion of this situation is "Hey bug's happen sh*t happens" And I wait for the game or whatever it is to get fixed. Now a theory I have been working on with a few friends is "The reason they do not take the patch off, roll back to last patch, and put it on beta is because beta is not as populated as LoL" Now can I be correct to think this? And also "The reason it is on the client and not taken off is because Beta has a way simpler coding due to the fact that Beta is always getting different lines in to fix problems."

I would like a reply from Capt Sturn or Bellisimoh if possible, again guy's, if I can donate any money to you guy's for a dinner, or even drink's, I want to. Because you all are working on day's off, and around the clock to fix this.

I would just like to say thank you for your hard work.