Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGod

06-24-2012

4 days without runes, this game sure can be sad sometimes

Berkeley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

4 days without any champions and no answers from riot,looks like they're done with this game,and looks like i've lost time and money playing this.thanks riot

xAllanKx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

any update?. im still with nothing in my account

MA OfficerNasty

06-24-2012

Take my runes, gimme RP

TiggleMyJits

06-24-2012

I just can't take it anymore, so many days have passed and im still watching my friends like a grounded kid watch his friends playing from the windown.Please RioT do something...

And for those cry babes saying they deserve the same 1k rp that we will get, you guys are playing for days now and im still here, same situation as servers down, still can't play! What about that? Same thing? Right..

Trajtemberg

06-24-2012

INVENTORY STILL MISSING part 4...

... yeah, this is getting old already. At least now i can buy lvl30 stuff again.

BTW this 20% your are ditching for the last, im sure its the group that spends the most REAL MONEY on your game.

Link Destroyer

06-24-2012

my champions still missing..

Onedown

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajtemberg View Post
INVENTORY STILL MISSING part 4...

... yeah, this is getting old already. At least now i can buy lvl30 stuff again.

BTW this 20% your are ditching for the last, im sure its the group that spends the most REAL MONEY on your game.
Ya I have spend a decent amount on this game and 4 days with no runes... kinda lame..

WardsWithFriends

06-24-2012

Another day without runes...

Edit:

Just dumped all of my IP into some runes, God knows when they're going to fix this.

Onedown

06-24-2012

Yea maybe ill jump on some ranked and show these people with all there runes why we need compensation and they are fine lol..